Yorkshire Water

Yorkshire Water Pay & Benefits reviews

Bullying culture
Manager (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire9 March 2019
Yorkshire water seems to pride itself on its culture of inclusion and fairness, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. Senior managers are at best incompetent and they hide this through bullying and adding undue pressure and stress to colleagues. Bullying is inherent in this organisation and if you dare raise it your targeted as weak and the bullying gets even worse. Personally this left me in a very very bad state and only now 6 months after leaving do I feel comfortable talking about it. My advice to anybody considering working for Yorkshire water, would be DONT
Pros
Some of the people there are nice
Cons
Bullying and threatening environment
Meh
Customer Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  West Yorkshire14 January 2019
this company seems to deliver great policies and a great belief system however everything is done on prison timings, you risk losing your job over a little mistake. youre an ant in a hill within that company. its a false pretense that youre initially under. Not a good company to work for. you have such a bollocking if you are anxious or nervous to be sat there not allowed to move for a full shift with timed breaks and lunches the pay is absolutely shocking and not worth your time
Cons
Long Hours, Rubbish Pay
Excellent Place To Work
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire8 January 2018
Staff & management friendly, opportunities for progression & development. Offers job security, provides good working environment and has staff canteen.
Pros
Subsidised Canteen
Cons
1 Hour Travelling Time By Train & Bus
An excellent place to work.
Director of Communications (Former Employee) –  Leeds16 November 2017
A high-profile company operating in a highly-regulated environment. Good focus on customer service. Region's biggest investor in the environment and a huge capital improvement programme delivering significant benefits for local communities.
Enjoyable, Interesting and Engaging
Strategic Asset Planner (Current Employee) –  Bradford29 December 2016
My experience with Yorkshire Water is very positive as I look back over the last eight years or so. It has provided me with some great development opportunities and provides a relaxed and enjoyable work environment overall.
Pros
The benefits I think are good overall
Cons
Nothing worth noting here.
Challenging Productive work place
Product & Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull16 October 2016
An 8hr shift entails carrying set tasks to ensure the site remains safe productive & compliant with stringent environmental requirements set out by the environment Agency. Non compliance with these regulations can result in the company receiving very hefty fines sometimes to the tune of millions of pounds.My co-workers & I have to work as a team other wise on one person can full fill there role. The management are fair & flexible to your requirements and personal needs if at all possible.
Pros
Company transport & uniform, salary
Cons
Standby rota
great place to work
Metering Technician (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull, ENG9 February 2014
Great place to work! Good salary and benefits, good . management and good people to work with....overall if you get offered a position here take it
Pros
Great job good salary and benefits