Yoox Net-A-Porter Group

Yoox Net-A-Porter Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom43 reviews
I worked in the studio department of Net-A-Porter. The people you work with are amazing, layed back, amazing friends and fun to work with.
BUT the company does not want any individuality, they want you to show up, do your job and then go home but no feedback about things they could do better. You are treated like a child not like an adult! Some jobs in the studio department ate so boring that you might fall asleep cause there is no workload at all.

And dont think you'll get an amazing Chrstimas party or something like that. You get served cheap pizza and music is being played from the radio.

Overall: Great people to work with, horrible company
My time at YNAP was unpleasant- the management/ workplace culture was very image-obsessed, and meant there was a huge amount of pressure to build a personal brand. If you love fashion (and have more wealth than just the salary), it might be okay, but I felt unwelcome from the start and dreaded every day. I worked a lot of overtime for no extra pay; personal days were viewed with suspicion, and I felt very unhappy.
Pros
Discounted products
Cons
Long hours, unpleasant culture
I work the night shift. for me this is a new job. there I learned punctuality, to find a compromise in any situation. there are very good managers in our shift. they will always help and understand our problems. Our team is friendly. we work as a team. the work is not complicated. the most difficult thing is to do the training. new people need a lot of patience.
They make you go through many interviews and once they are satisfied they call you with the congratulations talk. Then they push you to hand in your notice before they give you a 2 week training. They expect you to get 85% in your training, this result changes every year.

After wasting 2 weeks they kick you out leaving you jobless!!
Repetitive specific tasks [5 max] on weekly rotation.

Processing quarantine, samples & customer returns items.

Quality control & defect rectification & repairs. Categorised for repairs, return to vendor or customer service further decision.

Discretionary refund process in liaison with customer returns team [return to vendor].

Picking & scanning onto in-house iws stock database for adjustment of stock shipment in stock control report sheets.

Enjoyable part was clearing inbound clothing merchandise from dry cleaning for main stock put-away scanning
Do not apply!! Not a good place to work. Bad management, working hour is t flexible neither is holidays. Forced to meet impossible targets. Let’s not talk about probation.
Good place to work but not very flexible with working from home or working hours. Very corporate.
Very ad hoc with projects but good to be involved with.
shift coordinators act like they own the company LOL. the shifts are too long and the warehouse is filthy (you get spots being in the warehouse after one week). The locker room feels like a prison and the food in th canteen is worse than prison food. the only good thing about it was the people i worked with although some other collegues where odd to say the least. The warehouse is dominated by the same group of people... who talk in the language in front of you ....
Pros
easy to get a job
Cons
everything
Truly awful place to work. Management is incompetent both in terms of managing the policies& processes as well as people. The department I worked in was extremely unorganized which created a lot of chaos and anxiety for the staff. I would definetely not recommend this workplace.
Cons
After 10 years service a new manager can make you redundant in a snap. No loyalty or value for long serving staff, always felt on edge with new people being brought in to replace you.
Pros
Cons
Management - Emea
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Yoox Net-A-Porter Group?
I really enjoyed working at this company! The work life was excellent and really enjoyable. Working on projects that really showed my area of expertise.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Benefits are good. But bullying is high as there is no deterrent and it’s the victims that suffer and and get know help.

No fresh air, lots of artificial light.
Pros
Holidays
Cons
Unprofessional
The culture is great to be a part of. You are allowed to explore new ideas and take on challenges which is great!

I was a contractor at YNAP. Helping the teams embrace Agile practices. This was not an easy time for YNAP which was going through a merger then. Job uncertainties and organisation course are the few questions that haunt everyone during these times so it was no different for everyone here. We still were able to get a lot done, focussing our energies towards the right thing to prioritise at the time.
Great place for a short burst of time. Beyond that it becomes stifling place making you jump through hoops for nothing.

Its all about your colleagues they make it worth whiled, after that nothing else worthing saying about the place.
Nice team, young people from all around the world.
Management doesn't care about you and there isn't meritocracy

The salary is very low.

Everything is driven by politcs
Pros
you have a salary
Cons
worst management ever
Very cultural workplace, very fun, good people, the hours are a bit hard as we had to work every other weekend almost but most people, from managers to janitors are very good.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
hours
It is amazing company to work for. The work is creative and fun. The work environment is great full of very nice people. Very fast paced, but also time flies very quickly.
I really enjoyed working for the company. I learnt a lot and gained a lot of experience relative to the field that I was working in. Management was excellent!
Buying an off the shelf solution isn't necessarily the right move for the tech side of the business, however commercially it does make sense and will pay-off if delivery correctly.
Pros
great discount
Cons
loss of culture in tech
Vey fast paced and competitive. Dealt with a lot of high-end customers. Managed CRM systems and also adopted a luxury based approach when dealing with all of our customers.
I worked night shifts processing returns over christmas. There were about 600 seasonal workers.
Very high targets, but most of the time there weren't enough products coming in for us to hit those targets, but we still got told off, it was ridiculous.

As our warehouse was furthest from the gate, after finishing a 12 hour shift we'd then have to queue up outside for nearly an hour to get through security checks, we nearly froze solid. The people working in the warehouses near the gate would get through quickly every day, management refused to stagger our exit times so we could take turns getting out quickly.

No warning about when the contract would end, about 80 of us were called to an office at the end of a shift and told that was our last shift.

Pay was good and there was lots of overtime.

Some of our immediate managers were very nice, we were allowed to play music.

The lunches were awesome & cheap, & there were always good vegetarian options.
Pros
Good pay, overtime at £15p/h
Cons
Unfair targets, Zero hours so unstable
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yoox Net-A-Porter Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9