Yoox Net-A-Porter Group Employee Reviews

terrible would be an understatement
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  London6 June 2019
shift coordinators act like they own the company LOL. the shifts are too long and the warehouse is filthy (you get spots being in the warehouse after one week). The locker room feels like a prison and the food in th canteen is worse than prison food. the only good thing about it was the people i worked with although some other collegues where odd to say the least. The warehouse is dominated by the same group of people... who talk in the language in front of you ....
Pros
easy to get a job
Cons
everything
Awful place to work
Finance (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London12 March 2019
Truly awful place to work. Management is incompetent both in terms of managing the policies& processes as well as people. The department I worked in was extremely unorganized which created a lot of chaos and anxiety for the staff. I would definetely not recommend this workplace.
Only a number
Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlton2 November 2018
After 10 years service a new manager can make you redundant in a snap. No loyalty or value for long serving staff, always felt on edge with new people being brought in to replace you.
Pros
Cons
Management - Emea
Excellent
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  London14 October 2018
I really enjoyed working at this company! The work life was excellent and really enjoyable. Working on projects that really showed my area of expertise.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Worst management ever
Online Fraud Administrator (Former Employee) –  London23 January 2018
Nice team, young people from all around the world.
Management doesn't care about you and there isn't meritocracy
The salary is very low.
Everything is driven by politcs
Pros
you have a salary
Cons
worst management ever
Fun enviroment
Premiere Advisor (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London23 January 2018
Very cultural workplace, very fun, good people, the hours are a bit hard as we had to work every other weekend almost but most people, from managers to janitors are very good.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
hours
n/a
Sales & Customer Care Lead Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greater London17 October 2017
I really enjoyed working for the company. I learnt a lot and gained a lot of experience relative to the field that I was working in. Management was excellent!
Fast paced enivorment
Senior Sales and Customer Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Greater London12 September 2017
Vey fast paced and competitive. Dealt with a lot of high-end customers. Managed CRM systems and also adopted a luxury based approach when dealing with all of our customers.
Impossible targets, No stability, Nice lunches
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  London28 July 2017
I worked night shifts processing returns over christmas. There were about 600 seasonal workers.
Very high targets, but most of the time there weren't enough products coming in for us to hit those targets, but we still got told off, it was ridiculous.
As our warehouse was furthest from the gate, after finishing a 12 hour shift we'd then have to queue up outside for nearly an hour to get through security checks, we nearly froze solid. The people working in the warehouses near the gate would get through quickly every day, management refused to stagger our exit times so we could take turns getting out quickly.
No warning about when the contract would end, about 80 of us were called to an office at the end of a shift and told that was our last shift.

Pay was good and there was lots of overtime.
Some of our immediate managers were very nice, we were allowed to play music.
The lunches were awesome & cheap, & there were always good vegetarian options.
Pros
Good pay, overtime at £15p/h
Cons
Unfair targets, Zero hours so unstable
fashionably average warehouse
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Charlton, Greater London4 May 2017
whilst working for net a porter, getting to know the people was great especially with friends i made there. the hours are long and can run you down, management are not always on your side and can have problems. job security is hit and miss because depending how you hired whether through agency, you never know for how long and if its permanent, if you are hired through netaporter, usually you are a bit more safer.
Pros
can meet some good people
Cons
very long hours, can be stressful, rubbish management
Great pay, holidays and
Distribution Assistant (Former Employee) –  London5 April 2017
I was working for an agency on the Christmas sale. I can say that in terms of security, workplace and pay is quite good. Fair enough for a night shift. I've done friends for life in there and the manager was very nice which helped us to learn how to operate the system which is very easy to understand. Lightweight job, the main goal is to operate the system accurately and don't make mistakes. Scanning parcels, Moving cages, Puting away stock and learning many things was a part of the job! They have a good holiday pay as well. I was very happy to work with this growing fashion company, and hope to get back with them soon. Thank you :)
Pros
Awesome workplace
Cons
Living far from the site
Empresa otima para trabalhar
Limpeza (Former Employee) –  Londres16 March 2017
E um lugar bom para se trabalhar com bom ambiente de trabalho e otimas colegas.
Fun workplace
Distribution Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, UK4 February 2017
It is a great place to work. Dealing with High street fashion designers and being surrounded by nice people makes the job even more enjoyable.
Highly recommend this place for a starting job
Great working experience
Distribution assistant (Former Employee) –  London30 May 2016
Very good workplace. I enjoyed working with the people from different backgrounds, I would enjoy going back to work some more with them.
Pros
Closely located to me
Cons
One dodgy manager
Fun work place
Fashion Distribution Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlton2 March 2016
I would work 12 hour shift on a 4 day on 4 day shift, i learned alot from working with netaporter different luxury designer brands to delivarys in different countries from high up companys, the management was a easy going group of collegues that where on the level. I made alot of friends and new alot of people that worked there as it was a local firm close to home. the hardest part of the job was the long hours sometimes it would drag and you only got two 30 min breaks. the most enjoyable part of the job i would say is seeing and dealing with the designer clothing and attended the work partys.
Pros
Discount on luxury designer clothes
Cons
Long 12 Hour shifts/Different work shifts every week
work
E-commerce Sales and Customer Care consultant (Current Employee) –  London, ENG1 February 2016
It a great environment to learn new skills. A typical day consist of dealing with customer queries on a worldwide basis. Dealing with calls and emails and selling product and service to customers.
Pros
discount
Cons
not able to progress
Productive and Fun Workplace
3 week Internship (Porter Magazine) (Former Employee) –  London, ENG26 January 2016
A typical day at Porter magazine would consist of dealing with all stock and press returns coming from photo and video shoots, and sending out stock via DHL, and WorldNet for shoots all over the world. When I was interning at Porter the main shoot was for Lily Aldridge in Nashville, so this was a massive shoot with a lot of stock to be sent.

When working at the magazine I learnt that this type of environment is very fast paced and you always have more than one job to do at once and are never able to have a minute to yourself; this is a good feeling though because my day went in very quickly and I was doing something I loved.

My co-workers and the people who were in charge of me were all lovely and so easy to get a long with, everyone including the main fashion assistants and interns and even with the pressure we all managed to get a long great and have a good time as well as working hard to get jobs done.

The hardest part of the job was probably making sure the products which had to be ready by 4pm for DHL and WorldNet were ready and safely packed away to be sent off to shoots. (This happened on a daily basis)

The most enjoyable part of the job was I loved going to it everyday I was Interning, because everyday you would learn something new and meet someone new making your day more enjoyable.
great team, terrible management
Sample Co-ordinator Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, ENG15 January 2016
A typical day at work consisted of unpacking very heavy deliveries to prepare for the studio, It was hard to learn anything from this job role as nobody was given any responsibility. The management were poor and thought that a powerpoint presentation was a lot of responsibility.
The team was great, although a lot of them had got there role through other people so didn't have the best experience for the job they were doing, I found that the interns had far more experience than a lot of the juniors. The hard thing about the job was just carrying crates from one side of the studio to another, there wasn't really anything challenging. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting a great team.
Pros
Great team and lots of fun perks, freebies parties etc.
Cons
poor fashion knowledge within the team, hardly ever any progression
Productive and friendly
Distribution assistant (Former Employee) –  London17 October 2015
Friendly, multicultural work place with supportive management.
Not only about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of security workers and cameras, but this is expected of an online luxury designer fashion retailer.
Pros
Low canteen prices
Cons
Temporary
Professionnel et sympathique
PID Master et PID Butler (Current Employee) –  London, ENG14 September 2015
Management proche de l'employé
Très bonne relation entre collègues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yoox Net-A-Porter Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Yoox Net-A-Porter Group Reviews by Location