Yodel

Yodel Employee Reviews

United Kingdom631 reviews
yodel shaw
as former person at yodel
I was employed by the agency there which are waste of time don't pay holidays on time

expect things done their way unless u answer back and don't like it

so of yodel mangers are ok if you get time to know them and do try to help u

but
Job not as advised
Company in constant turnaround with not enough managers or staff to do the job to the standard required.
No induction training apart from a couple of days at Gateshead.

No ongoing training or support from a limited Regional Manager who is unaware a company systems.

If your good at fudging the figures and can live like that well this job might be for you.

Be prepared to work 6 days per week with no time back or extra for working.
Worst warehouse
Very poor management.. decided not to pay us ... never trust this company or work for them ... they don't have any morals.. they are inexperienced at all and most supervisors even the managers have not got a clue of what to do
This lot need to exposed
I will warn all do not work for this outfit robbing management bullys less than minimum wage cruel managed pig headed human users I intend to do tv interviews to bring this mob down stop working for this mob now walk out now I mean now everyone drivers walk out now do not work for this lot I am seeing into investigating this lot for bullying tactics paying peanuts not even minimum.
Shameful, amateur, thoughtless,bullying,low pay,absolute joke of management
Never have I had two pay reductions in four year service absolutely shameful company should be taken to Court.pay you what they want per parcel ignoring contract parcel rates.managementborvso they call themselves are clueless, unprofessional and bullies.you will earn less than £5p/h after fuel and repairs avoid this company
Perfect job !!!
Nice and friendly people, easy job.Working hours to suit, lots of trainings for drivers.No pressure about delivery or collection time, no handball.Good rate of pay and overtimes.
productive and fun
Expect your life taken away from you, enjoyed the work place, friendly staff, apart from boss. Over worked I think I liked the hours and benefits of working here.
Do not work for them
If you need to stand up for yoursalfe they will make sure you will become homeless. They think it very funny to make someone become homeless. They even make things up to get you out of a job.

Plus they have a big pedo ring in here which needs to stop.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Yodel?
Fast paced busy
Very busy all the time . The job involves lots of heavy lifting. Unloading trailers full of parcels .night shift all the time .good people to work with .
fun place
Good employer to work for good work life balance look after their staff plenty of training & progression with Yodel pay is in line with other companies
Poor company
Awful company to work for, only way they stay afloat is high turn over of staff.

Get paid practically nothing for a parcel don’t even get 30 parcels a day so I earn about 20-23 pound and out of that I’ve got fuel and also data which they expect you to pay for.

Minimum wage is £330 ish for 40 hours or around that

I regularly get £60 for SIX days worn.
Yodel
Used to be a decent company to work for until they decided English staff were a luxury and they could get the same level of service from cheaper options. Years down the line they have lost all meaningful contacts and are now basically a furniture delivery firm.
A productive self employed place, good colluegues. Wonderful staff to help and assist you when needed. Face to face and phone problem solving available.
Good crack
Yodel was a decent place to work. There is a good atmosphere and everyone gets on well. The only thing they need to do really as a company is secure more contracts as the work dried up and they had to make cuts.
Pros
Banter
Cons
Pay isn't great.
Paid peanuts
You are literally paid peanuts for what you do, other drivers get better routes, too much favouritism and politics.
Stay well clear

Don’t be a fool like me wasting your life with these mugs they rob people like us that’s how they make millions.
Yodel worker
Management were awful and spoke to staff like animals.
Work wasnt accurately described at time of interview.

Shift pattern was hectic

Expected to do extra hours with no extra pay
Working at Yodel
Comfortable working day. Learned more about warehousing. Management is excellent. The hardest part of the job was taking it all in. The most enjoyable part of the job I enjoy is working as part of a team and unloading trailers and learning how to stack things properly and professionally.
warehouse
hard place towork at especially around the Christmas time very fast paced and can be very stressful all in all the place payed well and I met some great people.
not great just a job
working nights is dreading your work life balance is bad. the managers will hear your problems but they will never listen. predominantly polish workers, if your not polish then you wont get the same treatment. however you get a good discount on very, some team leaders are okay.
Delivering parcel
Wake up 4 in the morning,getting in the van and driving to the yodel depot. Doing the all required paperwork, loading parcels and driving to the area.
Cool place for work
Was a good place for work with nice people and good environment. I worked about 4 months in 2018 and i leave for a better salary on construction site.