YMCA Training Employee Reviews

Excellent working environment.
Training Adviser (Former Employee) –  Doncaster6 April 2018
Excellent place to work with a lot of support for staff ether person or work based. There is a lot of scope for personal and professional development.
Pros
flexible and caring
Cons
Amazing opportunities for young people
Marketing Executive at Central YMCA (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London13 July 2017
I had the pleasure of working with YMCA Training more closely recently and the dedication of their staff to their students, and the delivery and standard of Apprenticeships is astounding. It's a terrific organisation for young people.
Working across the North
Trainer/Assessor (Former Employee) –  Northern England11 July 2017
Work required enrolment, Assessment and teaching of Key Skills initially, then Functional Skills with the Government changes. Extensive travelling up to 150 miles per day between centres. Working with Apprentices.
Pros
Pleasant work places, reasonablr salary, travelling expenses.
Cons
Long travelling hours
Great support for my apprenticeship
Mechanic Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester10 July 2017
I was working as a kitchen hand and was bored, then I found an apprentice to be a mechanic. I started learning straight away and now love what I do. I now feel like I have a career instead of just a job.
Team work
officer (Former Employee) –  Warrington21 February 2017
Worked in the Warrington branch, as part of a small team. Fitted into the team quickly and enjoyed my time there. Manager was great and support excellent.
Biggest part of job was to find suitable work placements for students to help gain relevant work experience for them to finish their qualifications.
Pros
strong management team and support network
Cons
Office location from home