Yeo Valley Farms (Production) Ltd Employee Reviews

Okay to work for a while
Dairy Operative (Former Employee) –  Newton Abbot21 May 2019
4-days ON / 4-days OFF ---not too bad (your day off is your weekend, "calendar weekends" comes once in a while)

Lazy/bossy people taking advantage of your hard work ---bad >:(

Staff shop sells ice cream and desserts for cheap! ---super good!

Spacious parking if you drive ---good

Favoritism by the leaders/bosses ---bad bad bad

Chaotic staff management ---I don't even know where to start, I can go all day if you want.

6am start, 6pm finish ---woke up at 4.45am, sleep by 9.30pm to survive the next day. Lost almost 2 stones doing this for couple years.

Overall : Work here if you don't have any other choice. Hard labor and losing sense of time is the word. At the end of the day, you still get paid on time every Friday, somewhat win-win. Would I go back? -no.
Pros
Got a job, pays on time
Cons
All of the above
Productivity
Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Bristol1 January 2017
I work in the Yeo Valley (Farms) for last 10 years,a typical day is I start the job 6am and finish 6pm.I got my team(packers) with these people I work for long period of time so we a god friends.I learn food handling and hygiene,my responsibilitie is to make sure quality and efficiency of my job
good company to work for
Dipatch operator/trainer (Current Employee) –  Newton Abbot18 December 2015
I started on the factory floor as a production worker and then progressed to dispatch area. The shifts are 12 hours which is a long day in and out of cold conditions. I have taken on a role of trainer which I enjoy.
Pros
four on four off shift pattern
Cons
Very good place to work for
Yogurt blender (Former Employee) –  Rhodyate, Bristol, Avon BS40 7YE28 August 2015
I used to work for this company just on the outskirts of Weston super mare and loved until I had to quit due to family problems at the time but if I had the chance I would be straight back working for them.
Pros
Cons
Nothing loved it