Xerox Employee Reviews for Service Delivery Manager

Xerox is a large corporate business which is going through a lot of change at the moment at a global level. It is a very good place to work but demanding in certain roles. Very corporate but for the right person this would be an excellent place to work.
My colleagues were largely disgruntled due to lack of decent salaries or bonuses. Most were recruited very young and as a result received bonuses of no more than 10%, which in most cases was not in line with market rate.
Pros
Stable employment
Cons
Poorly paid
New board in the US are unfortunately making their way over to the UK. Jobs are being cut left right and centre. Re-structures are taking place now and everybody is waiting to see when they are going to be made redundant. Morale is at an all time low.
Review client SLA performance from previous day Review engineer / team KPI for previous day Review client / engineers workload for current day Resolve Client / engineer problems Ensure productivity is maximised through the day Ensure costs are under control Support sales / account / marketing managers where required Increase revenue and profit where possible Ensure team is motivated and clients are satisfied and happy
Pros
job satisfation where clients, employees and company are all working togeather and are happy with service
Cons
30 reports hard to meet face to face in large gepgraphic area monthly for 121
Enjoyed over 6 years at Xerox, but the business is being badly managed now and the staff and customers will see a negative effect. I had two great clients who were open to innovation and we all achieved a great deal.
As a Client Service Delivery Manager, I was responsible for a number of high profile Financial institutions, I had both Op's and SDM'S reporting to me. No day was the same I was based at various client sites and my time was my own to manage. The key task for me was client engagement, managing Business Reviews, escalations and targeting SARG ( same account revenue growth)
Pros
Flexibility, responsibility
The people make Xerox great; dedicated and hard working people passionate about the customer.......great team to work with. Fast paced work place with lots of change.
Pros
Working with talented people
Cons
Change takes too long
Good for people who like to work in IT. Get to work on different technologies and connect with lots of people. Management is Ok depending on who you get but I have seen all managers to be very good and understanding. I have a great team of people to work with.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Xerox?
  1. Service Delivery Manager