Xerox Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

As above but are now losing their way in regards to their workforce. Lack of motivation and loyalty to any employee. Changes in the industry means that most of the work is going abroad or shipped out to agencies to cut costs. If you know you product it is a easy job to do but sometimes new products can cause you a lot of grieve.
Pros
Not too much pressure if you know what you are doing
Cons
Sometimes long travel between jobs
Very well organised and friendly environment. Great for advancement. Easy to retrain, and moved to different area in UK. I would recommend working for Xerox!
Don’t recommend Bad pay Bad management No parking No rewards to the employee Don’t progress in the company only if you are friend of the managers
Good company to work for, most enjoyable part of the job was the people and the pressure and the targets to achieve in short time lines. Although it may be tough the rewards of hitting the targets gave you as sense of pride.
Was just your standard inbound/outbound call center i really did enjoy working for them however the job security just wasn't there, however i did see a few opportunities for a career path.
Pros
great space for parking/breaks
Cons
job security
Working at Xerox was a great experience due to everyday was something different to discover. Even tho customer's requirements were pretty similar, each people were also different.
Pros
Lot of over time available
Cons
Management not very good organised
It was good experience to imporve my IT skill and my english. The people are very friendly, available and good environment where to work. You are always in contact with the customers and every day you imporve your communication skills that allow to increase the happiness and safitisfation of the coustomers.
a field engineer with a very hard demanding role trying to keep to customer response times. There is a lack of team members but management want to keep staff to a minimum. A professional company however that have tried to do well by their employees, but not financial well off to do so at the present time
Pros
Great company car. laptop
Cons
Long hours on the road. Constant threat of breaking rules just to keep to company's own guidelines
I feel that this review will not reflect Xerox as a whole but is targeted at WDS in Poole. The working environment is poor with very little assistance from supervisors and management. The staff turnover is ridiculously high as basically all staff are dissatisfied with the role. Management will also sack staff with only 24 hours notice for the most minor of offences only to take on new staff which will later be dismissed. There is basically no possibility to advance within the company. Staff are given advanced roles (at the same pay rate) only to be stripped of the role a month or so down the line due to "changes in the contract". Constant threats of job loss with a 24 hour notice period. Morale in the office is usually low. Call times are very targeted so at times you feel very much like you are not providing customer service and simply trying to get the customer off the phone as soon as possible - Not the way I want to work. Not the sort of workplace I wanted to stay in. I felt the need to resign.
Pros
Other staff members - the majority of which are far too good for this job.
Cons
Working environment, management, low morale.
Communication is not the best. Employees are only a number and are treated as such! The only good thing is the people you work with. From all around the globe
Pros
Great People to work with
Cons
Communication from Management
A typical day at work will be assisting customers with queries, supporting agents and following up n product repairs. I learned about various products, system updates and IT support issues. I enjoyed working with my colleagues because they were all from different cultures.
I have gained lots of knowledge in customer service and developed skills in order to handle various complaints.
i found the management terrible, after being there they were employing more people to do a job there were already to many people doing, once they had reaslised this they would call us ito a meeting room thretan us with job loss if targets wernt hit then fire someone a couple of days later then - they would then re hire someone to do the same job !! redicullous
Pros
the staff kitchen was clean and had everything in it
Cons
read review - and thats just one example
  1. Customer Service Representative