Xercise4less

Xercise4less Employee Reviews

Target Focussed
A typical day would consist of running day to day operations as well as generating leads to call for sign ups in order to achieve company targets. Very target focussed.
Waste of time
Don’t even bother yourself, there are better companies to work for and better products services to sell! Spent a few years there and none of my colleagues had a good word to say about the place.
My experience
I enjoyed my traineeship here, because it is a friendly environment and boosted my confidence a lot and the Manager was fair and friendly. I learned more about customer service. To conclude Xercise 4 Less was an excellent experience on the whole.
Senior General Manager
Basic was good but bonus changed fo a 10% per year system if you can balance lots of variables over the year. Even if achieved could be lost due to company performance.

My Union and solicitors are currently waiting on HR fixing money being withheld after notice worked. HR team not there as a support function to teams.
Productive and Fun
Lovely team and a great manager, with great members seeking a healthy lifestyle, that is the reason why i love what i do and i am looking forward to be able to help more and more people who want to improve their lifestyle.
fast paced and competitive,
fast paced and competitive, but also a great atmosphere to work in thanks to your team. all the staff work very closely together so everything runs smoothly
Poor
Poor management with no support. Focus is money not developing staff or looking after staffs well fair. Also employed unqualified personal trainers who are expected to sell personal training sessions and produced shocking advice and sessions.
confusing and stressfull
I had a terrible time working and being a PT at this organisation the attitude towards well skilled professional qualified PT was atrocious very bad team spirit and poorly managed.
Great job. Poor company.
Pros. Shift hours, basic pay, job itself, people working there

Cons. Company changes your role at any moment. Comission is pointless and unachievable on the part time hours you work.
Free membership and good bonuses
It was a good job if you like fast paced sales, the managers were lovely and the bonuses were good if you knew what you were doing. Great perks too as you get free gym membership. You would get weekly reviews on your KPI performance and must hit all your targets or face possible dissmisal.
Fun workplace
Loved this place, such a good positive place to work like a big family in the club. Staff graft mental hard and support each other at every step. Would be lucky to be granted a career here because it builds you up big time.
Worse company
Do not apply. Staff turnover is insane
No loyalty they only care about money and not staff. Worked here three years ago . Head office do not care about you every one stealing each other sales and working for free trying to hit targets
Appalling working environment
Appalling working environment where management does not care for the staff. Poor wage structure on the new commission structure. Impossible targets with no support whatsoever. No structure to mentor and train staff accordingly, the main focus is money oriented.
Pros
Paid working pt hours
very poorly run
during my short time there i had 3 managers and we went months without one. the staff run the place unsupervised but still remained professional at all times.
Pros
short shifts
Cons
hours
Really bad
Please for the love of God never work here it's the only advice I can give it's bad in every way bad management bad equipment bad staff everything is bad they dont know how to run a gym or a company no wonder it's being run in to the ground
Staff are nice to work with and the gym members
Really badly run by head office in Leeds.
Staff turn over is unbelievable, unrealistic targets to be met ,they give you a salary but you pay it back and more by selling PT packages, im a fully qualified personal trainer but they expected me to sell even tho they employ sales teams, don't work for the company as they will finish you if you don't meet sales targets.
Pros
Good staff and gym members
Cons
Unrealistic sales targets, bad management from head office.
Worst place to work for!
I worked as receptionist and i had to leave as that was the worst place i've ever worked for!
Poor management team, not trained enough.

Their tactic is aggressive and they feed by fears.

That never listen to you, you have nothing to say. Try to say anything which is against what they say and your sucked!

Not a good place for young, ambicious people.
Pros
45minutes breaks, amazing people you work with, free gym membership
Cons
Management team, agressive tactics, you have nothing to say, salary is low
Poor
Negative and aggressive environment.

The company is driven by fear.

Great potential with disgusting unprofessional people in senior positions.

Would not recommend.
Pros
free membership
Cons
everything about the company
Never again.
Management wasn't very nice. They text you at all hours. They asked that you did OTE when they don't pay you for it. I never saw my contract. Company rules didn't apply to management.
I was micro managed everyday.There was no proper training.The organisation wasn't organised. They have a high turn over of staff.

No stability here.
Pros
Free gym
Cons
Everything. Their system, organisation amd thier management
Good For Salesy People
Much better when I first started, no real security in it however.
I've lasted a year and MC's Get better treatment than PT

Good Pay and put can be boring
Horrible shifts
I enjoyed working there. However, poor management and leading from the top was not good. Also, starting at 0545 or finishing at 2215 was a killer. Team was great and that helped enormously.
Pros
Free gym membership, great team
Cons
Shifts and head office/management