Because its a really good gym and the staff are helpful without being condescending
Dont. Seriously that have a revolving door with staff for a reason. Folk get saked all the time and most quit.
Can create strong friendships and bonds within your club and members, people you will stay with for life
Free membership, banter with the team and members
Xercise4less allows employees to be innovative within their work and gives room to express your ideas and work independently and within a team.
- How are the working hours at Xercise4less?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Xercise4less? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Xercise4less? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- Do you get free membership if you work there3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Xercise4less?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Xercise4less?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Xercise4less about how to improve it?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Xercise4less?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Xercise4less?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Xercise4less a better place to work?One person answered