WWF Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews
Passionate about species and the environment
Head office for the organisation, fast paced, impact and results driven. A beautiful building which allows the staff to be environmentally aware and promote sustainable living while focusing on species.
Productive and fun workplace
Working in WWF is fun and relaxing. Flexible work hours and have the flexibility to work from home office. It provides a diverse experience, with an open workspace.
Pros
flexible work space
Rewarding but tough
When I worked there a few years ago I found it to be a busy, exciting and interesting environment however they do expect a lot from you and don't always reward you in return.
I would not go back
I worked at the building but was employed by Bouygues. The staff at WWF, most of them were very friendly but a few looked upon us cleaners as very below them. The building is a green building but anything that can go wrong did on a regular basis.
Pros
no pros
Cons
could not really refuse to do any shifts as they would not be happy with you
Fun place
IT was really good working with WWF as all people around were understanding and helped each other as when we arranged the events overall it was a good experience to work with them.
Principios y valores globales
ONG global dedicada a la conservacion de los ecosistemas y al sano desarrollo humano.

Es una organizacion con muy Buenos valores y principios de respeto a los demas, a la diversidad y al medio ambiente.
Pros
Cafe gratis todo el dia
Cons
Salarios bajos
Great place to work and learn about environmental issues
I have gained and learned alot since I have been with WWF. Not just about my job but the whole environment impact. What I have learnt I have introduced into my home life. For example energy efficent light bulbs, A+ Rating elecctrical appliances, water meter installed, a hippo bag in the toilet cistern, also installed FSC wooded flooring throught my property.

A typical day for me is to provide a first class service for my colleagues to carry on the good work of all environmental issues in the world. I have a team of 5 I manage. I am responsible for the management of the M+E, Mailroom, Archiving, all cleaning, security, Space planning, office alterations, support for other offices within the UK, all Health and Safety for all sites, Fleet cars, couriers, stationery supplys, ground maintenance and all printing.

It is a great place to work for, they do look after there employees, with good benefits and a very flexiable company.

Some of my colleagues are not very helpful when you arrange certain items, for example de-clutter day their are a few that won't support you, and Archiving clear outs sometimes you don't get the support from my colleagues which can be annoying.
Pros
learn at lot about the environment and it inspires you to change your way of life
Cons
some colleagues are not supportive in certain projects that are planned
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WWF?