WWF Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Principios y valores globales
Stakeholder Relations Manager (Current Employee) –  Woking, ENG18 June 2015
ONG global dedicada a la conservacion de los ecosistemas y al sano desarrollo humano.

Es una organizacion con muy Buenos valores y principios de respeto a los demas, a la diversidad y al medio ambiente.
Pros
Cafe gratis todo el dia
Cons
Salarios bajos
Great place to work and learn about environmental issues
Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  Godalming12 March 2013
I have gained and learned alot since I have been with WWF. Not just about my job but the whole environment impact. What I have learnt I have introduced into my home life. For example energy efficent light bulbs, A+ Rating elecctrical appliances, water meter installed, a hippo bag in the toilet cistern, also installed FSC wooded flooring throught my property.

A typical day for me is to provide a first class service for my colleagues to carry on the good work of all environmental issues in the world. I have a team of 5 I manage. I am responsible for the management of the M+E, Mailroom, Archiving, all cleaning, security, Space planning, office alterations, support for other offices within the UK, all Health and Safety for all sites, Fleet cars, couriers, stationery supplys, ground maintenance and all printing.

It is a great place to work for, they do look after there employees, with good benefits and a very flexiable company.

Some of my colleagues are not very helpful when you arrange certain items, for example de-clutter day their are a few that won't support you, and Archiving clear outs sometimes you don't get the support from my colleagues which can be annoying.
Pros
learn at lot about the environment and it inspires you to change your way of life
Cons
some colleagues are not supportive in certain projects that are planned