WW UK Employee Reviews

No day is the same!
People Assistant (Current Employee) –  Maidenhead, Berkshire3 October 2019
I joined WW in January 2019 as People Assistant. The role is so varied and it is great to work for a company that puts wellness at the heart of everything they do.
Great Worklife Balance
Wellness Coach (Current Employee) –  West Midlands2 September 2019
I really enjoy this job and the flexibility it provides. After suffering a life-changing chronic illness which affects my life every single day and being forced to give up my profession, I didn't think I would get paid employment again. Also, being over 50 years old, I thought I had no chance of getting a job. How wrong I was. WW provides flexibility and great support from other coaches, mentors and the area manager. The training is fantastic with ongoing learning opportunities. There is plenty of work available, either to take over, cover or open new workshops plus lots of career opportunities. I love the fact that I am employed, but there is a lot of autonomy and I have control over running my workshops. If you are prepared to work hard and smart, WW provides a great lifestyle job with a solid income and lots of bonuses, training and support of your personal wellbeing.
Pros
Flexibility and support
Cons
Lots of Admin
Rewarding and Flexible
WW Coach (Current Employee) –  Torquay, Devon30 August 2019
I gave up my 17 year career as a solicitor as my children were growing up and I was missing so much of them and I wanted to be able to find a role that could mean I could spend more time with them whilst still having a career.
I had joined WW as a member the previous year and lost a significant amount of weight and wanted to be able to support others do the same thing. Full training was given and I have loved every workshop that I have run. It is such a rewarding role and I love the benefits that we get with the job too. I truly believe that the management team care about their employees and one of the perks is that we get a wellness bonus that we can use towards our own well being. I love that as an employee I can go on holiday and the team of coaches all help out to provide cover and that I earn holiday pay.
50% of the job is behind the scenes managing stock, caring for our members and publicising our workshops both on social media and in the locality. However you can do all this to fit in with any other commitments you may have.
I am often asked if I miss my previous career however I love this job and that there are so many different opportunities to progress my career, either by moving into management, training or even social media that I can honestly say that I don't. It is an incredibly satisfying role that gives me an opportunity to both spend time with my family and have a career.
Rewarding and inspiring culture
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London25 February 2019
Great to be able to have a job that inspires people to develop healthier habits. There is a fantastic culture and strong leadership team. Wellness allowance is provided so you can look after your own health and wellbeing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WW UK. Our community is ready to answer.

WW UK Reviews by Location