Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust

Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews for Clinical Lead Nurse

Clinical Lead Nurse1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
My role involves dealing with an array of different quality and performance aspects from inputting criteria for dashboard applications to speaking with clinicians around activity capture and also project managing system upgrades.
I have learned a lot in this role around business structure, quality methodologies, project management and system administration. I work in a team of 12 which demands that communication is very important and being able to deal with multiple personalities.

The hardest part of the job would be scoping out details for changes to a system or process as the brief can often be just a sentence and I need to provide a full accountable report. The most enjoyable aspect of the job is when I have completed/ improved a task successfully and it is recognised as such.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3