Wren Kitchens Employee Reviews for Porter

4.1Pay & Benefits
3.7Job Security & Advancement
Worst place to work
porter (Former Employee) –  Barton-upon-Humber3 May 2019
Do not work for this company got told to against all health and safety regulations to deliver a kitchen or would get a disaplinary so did it with the driver in the end they sacked me left him on they don't offer the 9 hours rest that your supposed to get and any injuries that occur they manage to lose the footage total joke
Pros
Cons
Mess you over big time
Use to enjoy going to work, now its like a chore!
Porter (Current Employee) –  Howden, East Riding of Yorkshire1 February 2018
As the summary states, I use to enjoy going to work but there has been that many changes to the job I don't enjoy it anymore.

A typical day at work would mean getting up at 3'oclock in the morning, going to work and treated like something on the bottom of their shoe!

What I've learned from this job, is keep your mouth shut and get on with it, anything that you say will be shot down and turned against you.

Management are absolute you know whats, treat you like an idiot and definitely will step over you if you needed help because they would rather get on with their day than help you with yours.

The workplace culture doesn't seem to exist here anymore.

The hardest part of this job, is getting the kitchen to the designated spot, whether that would be narrow roads, building sites that you wouldn't even want to walk in at the best of times and for someone from management to turn around and say stop moaning and crack on!

The most enjoyable part of this job is getting back to the depot and going home, not going to work and knowing you've done a good job.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Everything else.
slaughterhouse porter delivery driver worked for a year
Porter/Driver (Former Employee) –  Barton nest of nightmares11 December 2016
Treated like a drone and full of people who would step over you to get were they want to be. Worst degrading soul selling place I've ever worked. The owners smugness and inhumane evilness runs through the company and offices.
Pros
I left
Cons
Most items sold are damaged and customers waiting months for repairs
The Workplace
Porter/Driver (Current Employee) –  Barton upon Humber, ENG15 October 2014
It wasnt a bad place to work I just need to better my self and get the best future possible. Although the work was very basic and the management team didnt have a clue what was going on