Play YouTube video button

Wren Kitchens Employee Reviews for Kitchen Designer

Kitchen Designer314 reviews
United Kingdom314 reviews
Featured review
Wren Kitchens selected this as a representative review
I am now in to my 4th year at Wren Kitchens having joined in winter 2016.
During that time I have had the pleasure of seeing the company grow from what was already a multimillion pound company, into the 'best in class' market leading corperation it is today!

The thing that sets Wren aside from all else, is its people. Yes the pay is great, yes there is a great bonus scheme and yes your working for one of the worlds fastest growing companies.

But the people who work here and help keep the engine ticking is what is truely unique. Everyone is there for each other always pushing one another to achive great things....Im a true example of that and Im always personally looking out for those who I can help achieve the same. Goals are a huge driving force and Wren give you all the tools you need to make them happen.

Great equipment with no expense spared, fantastic training facilities and

great perks throughout the year
29 January 2020
Hi there, thank you so much for leaving us this review!

We're happy to hear that you enjoy working with us and are making progress in your role.

We want to express our sincere gratitude for your many years as a loyalty!
Recently joined Wren Kitchens and have nothing bad to say so far, only positives. Training has been incredible and showroom manager is great. The earning potential is there if you're willing to put the effort in. Looking forward to the future here.
Pros
Money
Cons
Don't know yet
Training given at Wren was very good. Not many companies offer a 4 week training course - 2 been away at the factories.

Within hte 4 weeks you learn so much, enough to go out and start selling peoples dream kitchens.

The opportunitys Wren offer is great.
Excellent Job so far just completed my 4 weeks of training and can't wait to start selling dream kitchens to customers. Training is the best I have ever had - very imformative and useful.
Pros
Excellent facilities
Cons
Wren is a very rewarding company to work for, the training was very informative and intense but easily understandable. The management are very supportive.
Definate company to work for if you want to be part of a succeeding kitchen industry! Many hours required however the organisation rewards you greatly!
Pros
Income and changes
Cons
Long hours and High capacity required for knowledge and products of wren
The typical day at work would be ensuring you are up to date with all customers and having a booked up day with appointments. The most enjoyable and rewarding things about the job is creating a dream kitchen for your customers.
Wren allowed you to be in control of your own salary. The commission scheme is excellent, and really allows you increase your earning potential.
The training is thorough, the best training I've ever had for previous company's and they really provide you with everything you need to succeed.
Pros
Commission, support, training
Cons
Can be very busy
Training and working at Wren has been great fun! Everyone is very generous in sharing knowledge and helping when needed!

Its been fun but also so much to learn from!

Pros
Money
Cons
Work life balance!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wren Kitchens?
You have your own allocated desk where you sit down customers to do a design for them. The work environment is in the middle of relaxed and strict but overall you are very independent in terms of managing your own customers and diary/calendar. The salary is good and the management are generally good. It is a sales driven workplace and you are required to meet targets.
Pros
Salary, Independence, Enjoyable
Cons
Job Security
Great company to work for. I have worked for Wren for nearly six years and have thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Although sometimes demanding you have all the tools given to you to succeed
Pros
Good progression
Cons
Weekend working
Just graduated training which is incredibly in depth and possibly at times a little overwhelming with info that isn't the most essential to learn. My showroom was so busy during the time I was meant to be training that I didn't really get to see the day to day running. Advice is be proactive and speak to everyone- my showroom is filled with really great staff but sounds like other showrooms can be very competitive.
Pros
Great training, amazing commission potential
Cons
low basic wage
Just completed 4 weeks training. It is clear that Wren give you all the best tools for you to build a successful and lucrative career.
Wren's attention to detail benefit both the customer and the employees.

The more you put in, the more you get out, this is so true at Wren.
Pros
All the tools to succeed
Cons
Work weekends
Thanks for your lovely review.

We pride ourselves on being a company who cares for our people, so great to read that you felt supported and valued in your job.
Busy, admin heavy, sales, desiging using CAD software. Loads of support, good introduction to company as well as training. Management team friendly, supportive and results driven! Overall, life changing in terms of salary, covid-19 has turned into opportunity! Company is growing and expanding overseas.
Pros
Salary is amazing, tools, support and a company that listens.
Cons
Say good bye to weekends and bank holidays!
7 October 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are committed to constantly improving our working environment and it is feedback like this that helps us do just that!
Excellent pay if you know what you are doing. The training they provide should be more than enough to start selling straight away. Staff are always friendly
Wren is a fun place to work and has a strong team ethic. The training they give you is better than any i have experianced previously and even with no kitchen knowledge previously they leave you ready to hit the ground running.
Pros
Brilliant comission structure
Cons
n/a
Thanks for your lovely review.

We pride ourselves on being a company who cares for our people, so great to read that you felt supported in your role!
My overall experience for the time of me being in the company has been excellent, the inital training was extensive and engaging, as long as you stick in you can earn a huge amount of comission. The company have a clear direction of how you can treat the customer well and doing the right thing
Pros
Commision
Cons
long hours (If wanting to make good money)
Thanks for your lovely review.

We're happy to hear that you enjoy working with us and are making progress in your role!
The whole experience with Wren has been fantastic, from the interview, the showrooms, the training and even directors taking time out of their day to meet you. It says a lot about the company and how they value hard graft.
Pros
the opportunity to make good money
Thanks for your lovely review.

We pride ourselves on being a company who cares for our people, so great to read that you feel valued in your job!
Easy to sell wrens High quality product. Pricing is great. Customers love the showrooms. Selling the kitchens is the easy part. Must be very well organised to keep on top of all this job demands. Weekends off don't happen with most shifts finishing at 8 so work life balance is difficult. Annual leave you get average commission which is very good.
Pros
Pay is very very good
Cons
Work life balance.
They will sack you at the drop of a hat - this company axed over 700 employees once lockdown was announced, instead of furloughing these workers. They blamed performance and only dismissed those who had been with company less than two years (including some star-performers) however invited those sacked to reconnect with the company once the crisis was over.
Great training, fantastic opportunity for hard work to be rewarded. Focus on people characters great blend of social dynamics throughout company. Approachable management structure.
Pros
The Nest
Cons
Polo shirts