Play YouTube video button

Wren Kitchens Employee Reviews for Information Advisor

Information Advisor74 reviews
United Kingdom74 reviews
Featured review
Wren Kitchens selected this as a representative review
I am now in to my 4th year at Wren Kitchens having joined in winter 2016.
During that time I have had the pleasure of seeing the company grow from what was already a multimillion pound company, into the 'best in class' market leading corperation it is today!

The thing that sets Wren aside from all else, is its people. Yes the pay is great, yes there is a great bonus scheme and yes your working for one of the worlds fastest growing companies.

But the people who work here and help keep the engine ticking is what is truely unique. Everyone is there for each other always pushing one another to achive great things....Im a true example of that and Im always personally looking out for those who I can help achieve the same. Goals are a huge driving force and Wren give you all the tools you need to make them happen.

Great equipment with no expense spared, fantastic training facilities and

great perks throughout the year
29 January 2020
Hi there, thank you so much for leaving us this review!

We're happy to hear that you enjoy working with us and are making progress in your role.

We want to express our sincere gratitude for your many years as a loyalty!
Wren is a lovely place to work at, however, the ethics there are awful. worked there for 6 months, the manager had favourites, the work is extensive for an information advisor, most of the sales are blamed on them and not the designers.
Due to COVID -19 WrenKitchens made me redundant, the sacked me by removing me off the group chat and then I received my P45 a week later.
Pros
free lunches on some occasions
Cons
long hours lots of responsibility
Working at Wren was an interesting experience. The company is full of driven and confident individuals who expect the absolute maximum effort from you at all times. Working as an Information Advisor, your job is not secure at all and you are expected to hit targets that often seem beyond your reach although, if you excel at doing so, the incentives and rewards are second to none. An issue I took with Wren is we were shown distorted figures in the sense that "this is your earning potential" and shown thousands of pounds for a week's work. Contracted for 16 hours and being shown the work of another 16 hour a week employee who had done overtime to the tune of 8 hours every day for a week, we were told that we could do the same on 16 hours and the fact they'd worked overtime was omitted.
Loads go great things I could mention about Wren but for me personally
the showrooms are amazing, the atmosphere and tools needed to give the customers a 1st class experience is great!

Flexible working from both sides, provided with all of the equipment you need, competitive pay structure

Quarterly bonuses, subsidised canteen, snacks and drinks allowed at desks, good work atmosphere.
5 March 2020
Thanks for your review, and the 5 stars! We'll be sure to share your comments with the team at Fife.
From entering the doors on my first day until my very last, I had the great pleasure of meeting some of the kindest staff I have ever known. Great pay which compliments the beautiful working surroundings . We had given some great perks such as on site gym, brilliant pension scheme and some of the best training facilities in the country
Pros
Pay, training, pension, work perks, the people
Cons
Hard to think of much to be honest
24 February 2020
Thanks for leaving a review of your work experience at Wren.
It's brilliant to read that you have experienced so much postivity.

Keep up the gerat work!
Absolutely loved working here, only issue was I needed more hours that they couldn’t give me in my role. Wonderful management and good work/life balance. Quite competitive for business. Lots of training provided and helpful colleagues. Nothing is too much trouble. Friendly colleagues and real family vibe. Loved it and will miss the team.
11 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Its lovely to hear such positive feedback!
overall it pays very good however the long training (which is not paid for) requires you to travel to basildon and back and they expect you to learn everything in one sitting. managment at the beckton store are horrible
5 February 2020
Thanks for your review, and we understand that the rotas may not have suited your specific needs - hopefully you were able to discuss your concerns with your line manager before leaving the role.

Hopefully you'll have a better experience in your next job. We wish you all the best.
Enjoying my position at Wren. The staff are so friendly and helpful and my manager is lovely. Always ensures we have enough support and is always bringing us luch.

Work pattern is flexible, so work/life balance suits me perfectly. Would definitely recommend working there
3 February 2020
Thanks for sharing - and thanks for the 5 stars!

It's great to read that you would recommend Wren as a great place to work.
The job roles are extremely well paid however, you need to be dedicated and a hard worker to do well here. The product is brilliant and from my experience in the farnborough branch the management style/ team are supportive and easy to talk to.
Pros
Great pay, fun environment, rewarding
Cons
competitve
31 January 2020
Thanks for sharing your review - it's great to read that you're enjoying your job in the Farnborough showroom.

We'll be sure to share your feedback with the relevant management team, you'll make their day!
Everyone treats each other like family. The environment is friendly. There's a lot to remember but help is always given if asked and everyone respects each oters opinions. You learn a lot and you build a solid relationship with customers. The managment is fairly good but it all depends on their mood however this shouldn't affect your performance. Overall everyone has a good laugh and work is very productive there is always something to do.
8 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Wren Kitchens.

Being a family run business means we know the working environment is cruitial to happiness in the workplace. Its employees like you that make our company so wonderful.
Working at wren I have found more of a work/life balance. Everyone there is like a family in the showroom and the management is fantastic! Would highly recommend
I’m working in Ipswich, wren kitchens, as information advisor, hoping to be sales, because I been working for sales 10 years, every work is hard, nothing is easy, but I enjoy my work because I love it. In every company you will fin good college and as well there’s a bad college. But don’t let them stop you to love your work and dream to grow up in your career. I love wren . I love my management team. I love my customers what ever they are 🤩🤩🤩
Pros
More experience
Cons
Non
i love talking to people, so this is the perfect job for me. this co ordinates well with my schedule as i am still in full time education. the hours are great and ive found a new family.
Pros
commission
Cons
No overtime
I have been an IA at Wren for over a year now, and I do love my job. Everyone is very friendly, and I have learnt an awful lot since I started. I really like interacting with customers and showing them the different kitchens. The wages are very good, for part time work.
Pros
Friendly team and great wages
Cons
Can be cold in the showroom
As a student it is difficult to find work to fit in with my schedule. this job works perfectly and i can easily liase with my managers. the showroom always has a buzzing atmosphere, and we work together like a family.
Pros
commission
Cons
lack of overtime
Is a really good part time job for a student, with commission adding extra benefits to push you to always do your job to the best you can. offers a great wokring environment with a family atmosphere.
Pros
Commission
Cons
No overtime
I have had an awful experience at wren not because of the job I absolutely loved doing the job and the products were absolutely fantastic. However we are treated like puppets on strings. Staff is always neglected all the management I’ve ever seen is absolutely appalling, they take us for mugs and do not care about well being.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Management and everything else
A typical day working as a Information Advisor at Wren Kitchens includes welcoming and showing customers around the showroom, showing customers the diffrent products we have to offer and explain the diffrent prices. Great working enviroment with freindly staff.
Pros
Fantastic working enviroment, freindly staff, supportive managers, good pay and hours
Cons
Cant think of any
Great commision and there is room for you to progress within the business which I think is great for a student like me still trying to figure out what I want to do in the future. It has allowed me to consider a career path is something I would have never thought of before working at wren. The staff are friendly and it is a great work environment, not many people can hoenstly say they enjoy their job but I lucky to say I do.
Pros
Weekend Job only (great hours)
Cons
Holiday limitations around December/Jan
The people i work with are really friendly.
No two days hear are the same,i really enjoy helping customers find their dream kitchen!

Sometimes the public can be difficult but you have to brush it off and it is helped by nice customers that leave with a great kitchen design.

Comission drives you to sell.

The working enviroment makes the day go quickly.
Pros
comission based
Cons
working weekends and bank holidays
Wren is a great place to work, it can be very intense at times as you have targets to meet however, the financial benefits are great if you are a designer.

If you are looking to earn great money as a designer, Wren is the place to be working.

Some Managers are better than others, but you get that in every job. My current Manager is very good.
Pros
Great Commission for designers
Cons
Need to increase pay for information advisors