28 Days paid per 12 months. Rolling from October to September
11 days holiday, with basic commission
11 days a year. full pay plus average commission during holidays.
Good, basic plus average commision so you have really good pay.
Depends on how many days you do will depend on how many holidays you get.
25 paid holidays
25 plus bank holidays
Very fair for a 12 hour per week job, we get 10 full days holiday per year
22. Easy to book. Fast response time.
26 years per year
25 days per year
- How soon did you hear back from them after the interview?26 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Wren Kitchens?25 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Wren Kitchens?24 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Wren Kitchens? What are the steps along the way?23 people answered
- Does Wren Living require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Wren L…23 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Wren Kitchens?23 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Wren Kitchens?23 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Wren Kitchens?22 people answered
- Notice period22 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Wren Kitchens?22 people answered