Woven

Woven Management reviews

Featured review
Woven selected this as a representative review
I have been working at Woven since January 2020 now and I can honestly say that the company stays true to its values! The videos we have in Assessment Centres and online are not just positive marketing pieces - it is genuinely what the company stands for. Woven DOES encourage as much collaboration between colleagues as possible with Workplace. We also encourage people to feel as comfortable as possible in the busy working environments. We actively encourage people to stay in the business as much as we can by allowing internal transfers and secondments. My own ideas and thinking are encouraged to be raised to work out the best way for ME to work. Like I say, I've been here for six months and I feel very included, involved and very much part of the furniture now. The management here are very welcoming and helpful and I would encourage anyone to apply for a job here!
The selfridges campaign is ran by monkeys. Hardly anyone does their job right. They don’t care about quality only quantity. You are taught in training customer service is everything, then out on the floor they couldn’t care less and only care about your cph and utilisation. It’s a numbes game to them. They don’t like if you complain, hardly any praise. Negative feedback way more than positive. The job is an actually okay it’s self it’s the management which is TERRIBLE. You meet nice people and make friends with people that do the same job as you. Management think they’re high almighty buyer wouldn’t last 2 weeks in the job you do with some of the customers you get.
Pros
They give free fruit sometimes, free tea and coffee, friendships. 30 mins paid break and 30 mins unpaid lunch. Free parking
Cons
Pay, management, benefits, rewards/praise
Started at a company that Was taken over by woven woven pretend to be a better company than they are. Management are terrible, pay is terrible, overall an awful place to work
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Management. Workload is too much. Pay is bad
Awful management, the worst pay, commission is impossible to get as targets are so high, they will get rid of people and hire new ones in days, they don’t care about their employees, I was made redundant without a genuine reason, awful
Cons
The pay is ridiculous considering how busy you are, management changed often and we were then made redundant after being promised we would not be made redundant .
I love working here. The people are friendly, the offices are clean, tidy and newly refurbished. The management team are a team that lead by example. When things kicked off with Covid, they worked tirelessly 7 days a week to ensure the security of all Woven jobs. I was moved by the leaderships response in unprecedented times. The culture is quite fun, lots of charity events, team events and company wide schemes. We have Facebook workplace where all the teams get to share their successes and everyone also has some good banter every now and then - but still professional. I only came on as a temp, but absolutely love it here and am now permanent. Have been here over a year and hope to stay for many more :-)
Pros
Free tea, coffee & fruit, Pension, Life assurance, Profit share for everyone regarfdless of level
Cons
I genuinely love working here so no real cons - perhaps more teaspoons in the kitchen??
The only reason people stay there is because of the actual advisors you become close mates with. The pay is awful for the amount of stress they put on you on a day to day basis. You’re only entitled to 2 minutes away from desk time per hour which isn’t very useless if someone suffers from IBS or if you just need a break from the screens. While working there a manager got caught on a sting for talking to an underage girl which they said if we spoke about we could potentially lose our job as they didn’t want Selfridges management knowing and another one got caught for stabbing up paint cans in a shop and threatening to kill people. All this information can be found on the internet but they never bothered to look so if you’ve got a criminal record just say you don’t as they don’t care about the safety of their employees.
Poor management from start to finish. I do not recommend this company to anyone. They also never got my pay cheque right. There is no professionalism within the office.
I have worked at Woven for three months now And the managers are horrible And not understanding and also very rude Also the training is appalling they expect you to know every think within the click of a finger they give you no help
Wonderful place to work if you are not the sole earner of the household as the pay is not amazing. Definitely believe that it is the most ideal part time job available while either studying or just unable to work full time. would not recommend if you are looking to start a career as the pay is not great until you are at higher management level, even then it comes with a tremendous amount of stress.