Woven

Woven Employee Reviews

Featured review
Woven selected this as a representative review
I have been working at Woven since January 2020 now and I can honestly say that the company stays true to its values! The videos we have in Assessment Centres and online are not just positive marketing pieces - it is genuinely what the company stands for. Woven DOES encourage as much collaboration between colleagues as possible with Workplace. We also encourage people to feel as comfortable as possible in the busy working environments. We actively encourage people to stay in the business as much as we can by allowing internal transfers and secondments. My own ideas and thinking are encouraged to be raised to work out the best way for ME to work. Like I say, I've been here for six months and I feel very included, involved and very much part of the furniture now. The management here are very welcoming and helpful and I would encourage anyone to apply for a job here!
company always changes name or owner. Easy work as they don’t really care about the resolution. Selfridges says do anything to resolve the case but in reality you can endlessly fob the customer off then just escalate the case to another team and carry on reading books online or browse the internet. You can get away with doing almost no work as the targets are easy to meet and then just keep a case open forever. No need to have pride in this job just do the bare minimum.
Pros
Easy to do nearly no work all day, just do the bare minimum to a good standard and then you can brows the net all day
Cons
It’s a call centre
The selfridges campaign is ran by monkeys. Hardly anyone does their job right. They don’t care about quality only quantity. You are taught in training customer service is everything, then out on the floor they couldn’t care less and only care about your cph and utilisation. It’s a numbes game to them. They don’t like if you complain, hardly any praise. Negative feedback way more than positive. The job is an actually okay it’s self it’s the management which is TERRIBLE. You meet nice people and make friends with people that do the same job as you. Management think they’re high almighty buyer wouldn’t last 2 weeks in the job you do with some of the customers you get.
Pros
They give free fruit sometimes, free tea and coffee, friendships. 30 mins paid break and 30 mins unpaid lunch. Free parking
Cons
Pay, management, benefits, rewards/praise
Many campaigns. Managers work hard to keep us busy with new campaigns. No day is the same. My colleagues are fun and we all get along very well. The calls are all varied.
Pros
Friendly, relax and busy
Cons
Weekend work
Started at a company that Was taken over by woven woven pretend to be a better company than they are. Management are terrible, pay is terrible, overall an awful place to work
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Management. Workload is too much. Pay is bad
Awful management, the worst pay, commission is impossible to get as targets are so high, they will get rid of people and hire new ones in days, they don’t care about their employees, I was made redundant without a genuine reason, awful
Cons
The pay is ridiculous considering how busy you are, management changed often and we were then made redundant after being promised we would not be made redundant .
Great people to work with. Great Environment with plenty of opportunity Caring about their staff Nice clean offices with plenty of space Location easy to commute to.
Diverse range of people make the job enjoyable. Lack of infrastructure for career progression or individual mentoring. Busy periods can be exciting but also challenging. Lack of continuity for the brand they represent.
Working here is full on every day. We have been Woven for 18 months and things have definitely been happening. Businesses coming together, new people to meet, challenges to overcome - I am fine with all of that. if you want to get stuck in, and help improve things, share your opinions in the right way, you can do that here. Is it frustrating - yes at times, do all the decisions make sense to me all of the time - no. I can always ask to understand more. Best of all I know there is more to come and it is exciting to be involved.
I love working here. The people are friendly, the offices are clean, tidy and newly refurbished. The management team are a team that lead by example. When things kicked off with Covid, they worked tirelessly 7 days a week to ensure the security of all Woven jobs. I was moved by the leaderships response in unprecedented times. The culture is quite fun, lots of charity events, team events and company wide schemes. We have Facebook workplace where all the teams get to share their successes and everyone also has some good banter every now and then - but still professional. I only came on as a temp, but absolutely love it here and am now permanent. Have been here over a year and hope to stay for many more :-)
Pros
Free tea, coffee & fruit, Pension, Life assurance, Profit share for everyone regarfdless of level
Cons
I genuinely love working here so no real cons - perhaps more teaspoons in the kitchen??
Disorganised in its approach and its planning. It will only be a matter of time when large parts of the business will move off shore. Huge demands and effort required with little recognition or reward.
Pros
City centre location
Cons
Little reward for huge effort
The only reason people stay there is because of the actual advisors you become close mates with. The pay is awful for the amount of stress they put on you on a day to day basis. You’re only entitled to 2 minutes away from desk time per hour which isn’t very useless if someone suffers from IBS or if you just need a break from the screens. While working there a manager got caught on a sting for talking to an underage girl which they said if we spoke about we could potentially lose our job as they didn’t want Selfridges management knowing and another one got caught for stabbing up paint cans in a shop and threatening to kill people. All this information can be found on the internet but they never bothered to look so if you’ve got a criminal record just say you don’t as they don’t care about the safety of their employees.
Poor management from start to finish. I do not recommend this company to anyone. They also never got my pay cheque right. There is no professionalism within the office.
I enjoyed my time at Woven and would love the chance to work for them again They are very understanding in the workplace if you have a disability and always have time if you need to talk
I have worked at Woven for three months now And the managers are horrible And not understanding and also very rude Also the training is appalling they expect you to know every think within the click of a finger they give you no help
In your time with Woven you will work in a supportive team, competitive and confident. You will gain a variety of skills among effective communication to the clients and professional staff. If you are hard working, sociable and have a positive attitude this is the place for you. Love so much working for this company, have joined as a temporary staff and applied for permanent later on. You will need to be very active, taking phone call after phone call while also responding to emails and solving cases. You will not work alone in this, you will communicate with a lot of people to reach your goal which makes the journey more enjoyable.
Pros
Supportive team, health app, free fruit
Cons
Slow process in information about permanent positions
Not a good place to work as they monitor everything and critique everything. M.ichael was rude at times and thought he knew everything when he did not
Pros
Nice people to work with
Cons
No flexibility
Wonderful place to work if you are not the sole earner of the household as the pay is not amazing. Definitely believe that it is the most ideal part time job available while either studying or just unable to work full time. would not recommend if you are looking to start a career as the pay is not great until you are at higher management level, even then it comes with a tremendous amount of stress.
  1. Employee reviews