Workchain

Workchain Employee Reviews

United Kingdom72 reviews
Low respect level
Communication was very poor in terms of from agency to workplace, was always promising big things but never happened, just to keep you working, a lot of this was from the company itself but when the agency kept saying they’d try and “change“ things or “see what they can do” was the typical scenario of keeping you at bay. I was a very hard worker and felt pushed to the side by these poor attempts to “reassure you”
Advertised jobs don't exist
Give a job a go 2years ago go to a full time job come back 2years later they say you aren't reliable for our company goodbye wonderful morals lads you are the agency that earn a nice amount of money from my work even though they advertise everywhere for class2drivers
Pay Rates are Shocking!!!
The rates these guys pay to HGV drivers are an absolute insult. So you do everything needed to keep your licenses in check, CPC and medicals etc, then they have the nerve to offer you rates of £10-11 an hour lol....come on guys!!, show some respect to drivers for once, without us the country would grind to a halt....it’s about time agencies like this were taught a harsh lesson!!
Avoid
Registered online easy process, promised work ongoing available and never happens. Always advertising for jobs so apply on site to be told there not really there. Get told hourly rate from johnathan then paid a lower one once work completed. Removing myself from there website. Just typical agency
Cons
everything
Stay well away
Not good mess u about with money they owe u and plus no family commitments allowed as they get funny with you when u have something going on plus they expect u drop everythib
Pros
Paid friday
Cons
Dont answer phones
Don't waste your time
Seriously the worst agency I have ever worked for. They don't pay what they say they will, they making deductions for each invoice and in the end they still won't pay the correct rate then they'll ignore you..
Basically this company do what they say do not mess you about and are very helpful would reccomend working for this company...
Overall great company to work for.
Very easy process to gain employment pay structure is excellent and the workchain app is brilliant and easy to use...best employment agency I have ever worked for....
AVOID at all costs!
This company is full of false promises!! They say one thing and do another and this is the worst agency I have come across. The staff could not care less and they are compulsive liars
Do not go close to!!!
A company that won’t pay there workers no respect to drivers, cowboy company’s these days I would recommend you appoint a union if you work as a driver. Sending them to tribunal for pay that sums up what your going into.if your a new driver don’t sign up your walking into disaster. Why you have no face to face interaction sums up what they think of you. disgusted
Not recommended
Not enough work to start with and when the job is done they won’t pay properly. I got 1 job in 2 months and didn’t got paid the right amount. They change their rules anytime they want online and force workers to adhere to it. They have drop down menus on their site with only one option. Seriously, I wouldn’t recommend anybody to waste time with this agency.
Driver
pay wasnt good.No overtime Pay is low. need overtime rates after 8 hours worke waste of time putting yourself out to even attend.Agency should do more.
Do not apply here
Do not do not do not apply here or start work.they say something else do something else.promise different hours and wage and end up giving different.keep you stranded with false promises of work so you dont go anywhere else.send you to work once in week or two and for that too pay less hours than you have actually worked and will not rectify it.
Wrong location
How can you work for a company when they advertise a job in Newark but it's 25 miles away. They should check a map befor listing as I have better things to do that chase jobs that ain't were in looking
Bristol team are excellent!
Bristol team are fantastic from the first time of speaking was in work 2days later, delivered of promise of constant work. The online timesheets are easy to complete and always get paid correctly on time. The Bristol team themselves are very friendly, very easy to talk to and regularly check up on you to make sure everything is OK and your happy in your work. Would recommend to anyone.
Happy working here
Happy working for workchain, they keep you updated regularly and help where they can. Always paid correctly and on time, timesheets are easy to complete, online portal allows me to update my availability as and when needed.
Workchain says, bounce around the ground!
I work in a wearhouse in bristol working nights. Its hard work but keeps me fit and pays the bills! I got the Mrs signed up with them as well and they got us both out working stragiht away. They're a great bunch in that bristol team and they are always a great laugh on the phone whenever i get to speak to them. I would recomend them to anyone i know looking for work.
Top Belters
The Bristol team is great and really easy to talk to and find you work. They are great and take time out to actually talk to you as well. I have worked for Workchain for a year and have never struggled for work, The guys talk to us and keep us updated and always checking when we are available. Great team and there is not one person i don't enjoy talking to!
what a team!
I registered with workchain for warehouse work, I have never worked for a agency before so i didn't know what to expect. I completed my registration and was quickly contacted by one of the Bristol team. They were friendly and made me at ease with the whole process. It was easy to apply and i was in work within a couple of days.
The Crewe team
The Crewe team were fantastic in finding me a job that was suitable for me as a professional driver and worked around my important family time... they've kept me busy for months now and it's a pleasure to deal with them.
Keep you busy all year through
An agency that dont lie, keeps you in work all year through and pay fair rates. Can't complain at all. Would highly recommend. Always paid on time too!
Great company
Workchain is one of the best, if not, the best. The team at workchain always help me and are very organised, they always do what they say they will. Really happy.