Work for Deverell Smith

Work for Deverell Smith Employee Reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews
Have worked for deverellsmith for 5 years now and absolutely love it. Great team, great perks and a great office atmosphere.
Very lucky to be part of such a fab team!
Pros
Good hours and great people
I have worked at Deverell Smith for nearly four years now. The culture at Deverell Smith is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a fun, engaging environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding.
The company runs on trust and transparency and this provides a feeling of mutual respect for everyone in the company, regardless of position or rank.
Deverell Smith is a fun, exciting place to work with an abundance of opportunities & support. People genuinely like working here & the atmosphere is great!

We have huge expansion plans & it's great to be part of such a growing company! I would recommend Deverell Smith to anyone!
Pros
The commission structure & hours for a rec company! (9-6)
Excellent company to work for. Great balance between hard work, drive and fun team feel. Excellent benefits and really feel valued and supported while working.

Would highly recommend to all.
Deverell Smith is a productive, supportive and fun place to work.

There is a strong team ethic, and hard word is rewarded well
Pros
Excellent commision structure
This is a dynamic business which is working towards becoming true market leaders and experts in their fields. The business provides many opportunities and is always looking at how they can drive their staff / business.

The collaboration between teams is impressive and the floor has the feel of a machine working towards a common goal. There are not many businesses that feel like every member of staff is playing their part in delivering the CEO's grand plans.

This place is not perfect and the challenges to build a market are considerable. However, the whole team provides you with the platform to deliver and be successful.
Pros
Good pay, benefits but great opportunities and leaders
Cons
Not for those who like coast, you would not be wanted
This is a great place to work, there is no limit to how much we can grow and how much potential there is for individuals to achieve what they want.
It is a fun, exciting place to work and it is really motivating to see new people achieve things so quickly.
Pros
friendly, informative and honest
Working at Deverell Smith is fun,exciting and the people you work with on a daily basis are incredible. Never a dull moment to be had with a great work hard, play hard mentality.
Pros
Great commission structure
Having worked in the property industry for the past decade I'm extremely pleased to have made the jump to recruitment at a firm which actually practices the motto "work hard play hard"!

Going to work has become a pleasure as opposed to a chore.
Pros
Colleagues and the view
So much opportunity and great people to work with. They have just introduced a new benefits structure including perk box. The offices are based in central london.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Work for Deverell Smith?
Deverell Smith is a buzzing, fun and driven place to work, with a supportive management team in place. There are opportunities for progression and you are rewarded for your hard work. We have some great incentives in place, and also great training to develop and grow individuals needs. On the marketing side of things, we have some great projects and campaigns in the pipeline, and it is a very exciting place to be in right now in this current market!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Work for Deverell Smith. Our community is ready to answer.
4.9