Woodrow Mercer Employee Reviews

4.7Pay & Benefits
Best company I've worked for
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands1 October 2018
Working for Woodrow Mercer has been brilliant since the start, the flexibility I have been offered to fit my family life is something you wouldn't get anywhere else.
If you need support, there is an in-house trainer and training is available for anyone who asks for it/needs it. If you don't need support, you are left alone - which is wonderful! Nobody breathing doen your neck, you're just trusted to get on with your job.
The incentives are amazing, and REALLY acheivable (New York is the next one, then next years will be Rio!).
The management are wonderful and reachable; theywelcome ideas on how we can do our jobs better and are open to trying new things.
The culture here is friendly and inclusive - everyone gets on and goes out together :)
The office is amazing too, with a big bar/break out area complete with pool table.
Wouldn't work anywhere else now!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands4 June 2018
This is the best recruitment company I have ever worked for. They actually treat you like an adult and give you all the tools you need to do your job, opposed to enforcing ridiculous KPI's and micro managing you.

The MD and Regional Directors are incredibly down to earth and supportive, especially when it comes to implementing new ideas. You don't feel like you are just a number, you are actually listened to!

The rewards here are endless - NO threshold , Summer party every year, trips to Miami, Amsterdam, Las Vegas, 5* lunch clubs. Targets for these incentives are always set realistically.

I honestly wouldn't want to work anywhere else now!
Pros
Directors, Incentives, Company Culture, Amazing Offices
Cons
None!
Terrible
Customer Relations Advisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham3 April 2018
Awful management.

No support, all expectations with awful team moral.

Working here I was completely messed around ad sold something completely different to what I sout to be a part of

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woodrow Mercer. Our community is ready to answer.

Woodrow Mercer Reviews by Job Title