WOODLAND TRUST Employee Reviews

A great place to work
Membership Development Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Grantham, Lincolnshire7 October 2018
The Woodland Trust is a great employer and are great to work for. As a Charity they are honest and trustworthy and they do fantastic work. I am proud to have been able to contribute towards the cause in my own small way. A typical day in the office starts at 8:30am but this can vary depending on your role, working usually until 5pm. Weekend work depends on the department that you work in. The CEO is fantastic and it is an open plan office environment. There are no real downsides to working for the Trust and the most enjoyable part of working for this great organisation is knowing that we are making a difference in protecting and restoring ancient woodland as well as creating new woodland in the UK.
Pros
Woodland/ Site visits
Cons
Interview
Not applicable (Former Employee) –  Grantham, Lincolnshire5 April 2018
Unacceptable response time in terms of getting back to interviewed job candidates despite being told a decision would be made within 5 days. Clearly very poor at organisational skills and time management. Truly not a good experience.
very quite workplace
Direct Debit Administrator (Former Employee) –  Grantham19 May 2017
processing of direct debts, making changes to supporters donations.

processing of payments.

Processing of letters to the supporters informing of any changes.
Pros
calm working environment
Cons
low wages
Friendly place to work
Woodland Trust Administrator (Current Employee) –  Grantham, Lincolnshire3 March 2017
My current role at the Woodland Trust is as a senior administrator supporting our Woodland Operations team of 20 Site Managers, 4 Operations Managers and 4 Regional Managers. The role is wide and varied. Every day is different, from assisting one of our site managers with their accommodation requirements, through to being the first point of call for a member of the public who has a concern or problem related to one of our woodlands.
Pros
Great people
Cons
low wages
Business workplace
Business centre (Former Employee) –  Grantham28 July 2015
Come to work put uniform on, get all things and products you need to work with, make sure you got the work list. I learned what products is better to clean with, management is good, my co-workers are nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job is to clean the toilets and the most enjoyable part of the job is to empty the bin and put new bin bag in.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
small hours
IF you agreed with their views you were ok, if you didn't then things were not so good.
Grants Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Grantham28 December 2012
Co-ordinating the project activities which funders had paid for e.g reports, financial information, photographs of the activities.

Liaising with the people delivering the projects.