WOODLAND TRUST

WOODLAND TRUST Employee Reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews
Very supportive and friendly team, every day was different and offered lots of travel and opportunities to develop skill set. Beautiful office to that overlooks large park.
I loved working for the Woodland Trust. It was extremely important to me to be part of this amazing team all working together towards such important goals. At a time of habitat and environment crisis there seems to me to be no more important place to work. I felt fulfilled and valued as a member of staff.
This charity does amazing work and could be wonderful to work for, but unfortunately in some departments that Management falls short. It's a shame as it has so much potential.
I volunteer for something I consider to be worth while and crucial to off set global warming. The people who work there are also committed to saving trees and our woodlands
I genuinely love working with my team, so much in common. Great organisation, great ethos and I am excited about its future. Not sure about options for advancement but I’m sure I will find out in time
Unacceptable response time in terms of getting back to interviewed job candidates despite being told a decision would be made within 5 days. Clearly very poor at organisational skills and time management. Truly not a good experience.
A great place to work and to feel like you are really helping to change peoples working lives and the environment that we all live in. Excellent head office facilities with a workforce that really appreciates the service HR can provide.
processing of direct debts, making changes to supporters donations.

processing of payments.

Processing of letters to the supporters informing of any changes.
Pros
calm working environment
Cons
low wages
My current role at the Woodland Trust is as a senior administrator supporting our Woodland Operations team of 20 Site Managers, 4 Operations Managers and 4 Regional Managers. The role is wide and varied. Every day is different, from assisting one of our site managers with their accommodation requirements, through to being the first point of call for a member of the public who has a concern or problem related to one of our woodlands.
Pros
Great people
Cons
low wages
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WOODLAND TRUST?
Come to work put uniform on, get all things and products you need to work with, make sure you got the work list. I learned what products is better to clean with, management is good, my co-workers are nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job is to clean the toilets and the most enjoyable part of the job is to empty the bin and put new bin bag in.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
small hours
Co-ordinating the project activities which funders had paid for e.g reports, financial information, photographs of the activities.

Liaising with the people delivering the projects.