Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Employee Review

View all Wm Morrisons Supermarkets reviews

Morrisons daily activities
Customer Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nelson, Lancashire2 May 2019
A typical day is extremely busy with many tasks to do, there is never a moment where you are not doing anything. I have learnt a variety of skill sets mainly working along with the food hygiene guidelines, in the delicatessen, butchers and the fish bar. The majority of the managerial team are supportive and understand that the job role is demanding. The hardest part of the job is balancing the time to do the tasks required of you, especially if you are lone working. The staff are the most caring and kind people to work with, they really are a hardworking team.
Pros
annual bonus
Cons
no overtime, lack of staff

Other Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Employee Reviews

My work experience
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Sutton, Greater London17 October 2019
I enjoyed my 36 years working as part of the night staff team. I enjoyed working with the other team members and found the work interesting and diverse.
Fresh Food Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire17 October 2019
I was given training that helped me to progress. My team leader gave me great shifts and helped me enhance my confidence. The team i worked with was welcoming. Great place to work shame i had to leave!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wm Morrisons Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.

41.4K