Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Employee Review

View all Wm Morrisons Supermarkets reviews

Ok as colleagues given up on place
HGV Driver class 1 (Former Employee) –  Sittingbourne, Kent21 May 2019
I'm a most retired and have done a number of jobs and can say with hand on heart sittingbourne rdc is the worst place I have ever worked.management in transport thick and have no knowledge or common sense.hr a disgrace as don't care,and senior management have left in droves due to incompetence or fraudulent activity.mental bullying is top of the list and health and safety a joke.everything is broken due to cheapness and seldom repaired.they do not deserve drivers or colleagues as management up their own backsides.this is the first time I have ever put in print about somewhere I worked.my advice is keep well away and if there now find another job and hold your head high again.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
No backup from so called management

Other Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Employee Reviews

Terrible management
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire18 October 2019
Management are bullies, they think the problems in that place are caused by staff. They’re correct but they don’t realise it’s them causing all the issues. No management skills whatsoever. Company promotes support for mental health issues where behind closed doors there’s zero support.
My work experience
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Sutton, Greater London17 October 2019
I enjoyed my 36 years working as part of the night staff team. I enjoyed working with the other team members and found the work interesting and diverse.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wm Morrisons Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.

41.4K