Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Employee Review

View all Wm Morrisons Supermarkets reviews

Never again
Florist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire5 May 2019
If you are thinking about applying for a job as Florist please take my advice and don’t. Job advert is a joke. They advertise for a florist when really all they want is a glorified checkout operator and someone to unpack 5 pallets of garden plants every morning and that’s before you get started on any floristry related jobs. Management are only interested in sales not how you are supposed to make loads of hand tieds by getting through 500 single stemmed flower package every day all the while you are expected to serve a long line of customers with trolley loads of compost and garden plants. There are only 2 flower packages so after a while using the same flowers every other day becomes boring. We achieved really good sales especially at Valentines , Mother’s Day and Easter but we never got as much as a thank you from management. If you are a qualified Florist it is a complete waste of your talent and training. At interview they will fill your head with what a fantastic opportunity it is to get on board and this is the way forward for florists but I’ve experienced at first hand how soul destroying working for Morrison’s can be.
Pros
Lovely work colleagues
Cons

Other Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Employee Reviews

My work experience
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Sutton, Greater London17 October 2019
I enjoyed my 36 years working as part of the night staff team. I enjoyed working with the other team members and found the work interesting and diverse.
Fresh Food Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire17 October 2019
I was given training that helped me to progress. My team leader gave me great shifts and helped me enhance my confidence. The team i worked with was welcoming. Great place to work shame i had to leave!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wm Morrisons Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.

41.4K