Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Employee Review

View all Wm Morrisons Supermarkets reviews

Avoid
Night Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Clacton2 May 2019
This company will manipulate, undermine, belittle, extort and bully their agenda upon people desperate enough to work for them.
I have seen bullying on premises, and heard stories from legitimate staff. Management will always cover each other like politicians. You will be chastised for being ill and bullied to work, regardless of your health. Younger staff will be abused. If you are of a quiet disposition, they will take liberties with you.
Their health and safety is non existent. I was injured at work due to poor health and safety and was put on report for being off work. You have been warned...
Pros
Good hourly rate
Cons
Management/attitude

Other Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Employee Reviews

productive and good work place
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mitcham, Greater London17 June 2019
I worked hard for the company but they through me out. Hardest part is listening to the customers complaints because we know the company is not going to take it seriously, for example a popular product gets discontinued.
A typical Day
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Halifax, West Yorkshire16 June 2019
No 2 days are ever the same in Morrisons now. Not enough staff to complete the day to day tasks. Shelves empty as a result. All this company is bothered about now a days is saving money to make it look like its making a profit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wm Morrisons Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.

41.3K