Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Employee Reviews in Bradford

Found 138 reviews matching the search See all 4,445 reviews
Great
Trading Advisor - Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire31 July 2019
Fabulous and the prople that work there, it's hard work, but you are rewarded for your efforts, and overall a good place to work. Team work is expected
A lovely and challenging place to work
Buyer (Current Employee) –  Bradford11 July 2019
Know what you want and be visionary with strong determination to make it.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
No fixed working time if you want results
Fast paced, can do company
Technology Manager (Former Employee) –  Bradford12 June 2019
As 4th largest retailer, 2nd largest food manufacturer, the pace and variety of change with Morrison sis enormous. Hugely demanding, hugely rewarding.
Don’t apply waist of time
Planning production (Former Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire cutler heights6 June 2019
Worked for planning before cutler heights, would not recommend that job , management horrible don’t looking after the team at all, no support..........
Pros
Cons
Long hours, horrible.I would not recommend people this job, managers sometimes are very rude and very not professional, they need to change their manager
Fun but hard work
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire17 May 2019
If you get along well with people easily it's an amazing place to work and pass time as you will be working with them for up to 12 hours a day! It's good Money per day but sometimes if their full..you won't even get one shift a week! Overall it's nice people and a friendly atmosphere but just long and tiring hours.
Pros
Good Money
Cons
You will get sent back home if they are full
Decent company
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bradford2 April 2019
can get on if you are willing to put the hours in, certain stores are very much if your face fits.overtime was not readily available and working at chriistmas was a nightmare ( as is most retail jobs)
Awful, cut throat company
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire20 March 2019
If you want loads of money, but no autonomy, any kind of life and are not bothered about any sort of freedom of thought or ideas, then look no further than the chaotic cult that is modern day Morrisons.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Work life balance, ruthless, brown envelopes, managed by fear, dishonest, visit culture, chaotic operations.
Customer assistant service
Assistant Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Bradford9 February 2019
My personal qualities are that I am dynamic, passionate and innovative person when working alone or amongst a team. I am also open minded and very understanding to the needs and aspiration of others. My confidence allows me to be able to use my own initiative when faced with new and even problematic situations. My work experiences have helped me to develop and advance in life skills such as being dependable, trustworthy and implement good time keeping. My mature approach to life and everyday situations evokes my motivation and determination to finish any task that I commence to the best of my ability, thriving off working to deadlines and under pressure exceeding what is asked of me.
High pressure environment
Supply Chain Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire16 January 2019
Management unresponsive to employee concerns. Poor systems cause work to be repeated several times. Constantly resolving issues caused by other areas of the business. Workplace culture is not conducive to a good work life balance. New systems implimented with no training from the company.
Good company
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire14 January 2019
Worked her for over ten years but feel
Now time to move on to gain new experiences within a new role.

Wanting to gain experience in other areas so I have the skills to progress
great copany
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bradford20 November 2018
care abots its staff management good flexible hours good pay free unifromhave staff canteed get docount off shopping and petrol so good perks I enjoyed my time here
Easy access to everyone
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bradford11 November 2018
This place is in very good area
It looks very comfortable and professional after that
Some person use to work there they told me there is good environment
Stars say it all
IT MIM/ SERVICE TRANSITION DELIVERY (Former Employee) –  Bradford25 October 2018
Stars give the balance but just above average in retail world.

-Very Busy Environment
-Large Retailer
-Some lovely Perks; Staff discounts, free shuttle bus @ HQ, discounted canteens.
Great people, difficult management
IT Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire3 October 2018
The best thing about working at Morrisons are definitely the people, however the greatest downside is also the management and their lack of direction and visibility.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Poor processes around project feasibility
Social Media Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire14 September 2018
Nice managers and collegaues but the job can be challenging at times due to lack of communication between staff and people higher up who make the decisions.
Interesting
Financial Clerk temp (Former Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire3 September 2018
I was only employed here on a short term basis working on a specific project. The staff I came across were friendly and supportive. There were long hours that started early.
Good working experience
Oracle DBA (Former Employee) –  Bradford20 August 2018
I worked with Morrsions as a support DBA and found Morrions as a Customer very good and very very co-operative.There is no doubt Morrisons was our one of the best client.

I wish to work with then again..
fun place to work
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Bradford2 August 2018
I worked gere for a while dojng 12 hour shift's 4/5 days per week. It was very tiring and full hours weren't promised. Pay would be ok though, just felt tired kost of the time and it was very cold.
Pros
1 break
Cons
Great wage and easy to learn.
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire17 July 2018
The day went smoothly and was rarely a dreaded experience, but its always difficult working in such a corporate company. Unfortunately I found the management to be extremely unprofessional, sexist and lazy.
Pros
Good wage
Cons
Only 15 mins break
Machine
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Bradford3 July 2018
I work shift 4 days on 4 off then 4 night as machine 0pp.
learned a lot doing paper work, running machine, for example sound, keeping it running so I can hit my daily targets.
Pros
4 on 4 off
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wm Morrisons Supermarkets. Our community is ready to answer.

41.4K