You read the recruitment selection criteria and they ask if you think your suitable give them a call. Then they call a bunch of candidates at a public area for interview which is very unprofessional as personal details are exchanged with another candidate hearing everything out.
You apply and then will be offered an interview. It is an induction on safeguarding and to double check you have read the paperwork. Then they will contact you to ask for the money for the CBS check and then once that's done you send a scanned copy to them and they begin texting you for your availability.
Interview and then wait for them to contact you
- If you were to leave Wizard Staff Solutions, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What are the minimum hours i can work as i only have one free day of availability.3 people answered
- Is pay weekly or monthly?2 people answered
- How do you hand in your notice?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like?2 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview2 people answered
- What is the minimum age you would hire?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Wizard Staff Solutions?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Wizard Staff Solutions?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Wizard Staff Solutions?One person answered