Wise Employment

Wise Employment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom28 reviews
Ok company
Was an okay place to work if your stuck for work but they will just send you everywhere. As your agency you will not be in a place for long. Would have continued with them but I got a full time job.
Blake
Wise have helped me several times with temporary employment. Helped my to gain some experiences I did not have before. Professional and helpful staff.
Great and quick job found
Good place to start a new job. Easy access to key logistic provider. Fast paced, good communication between agency and placements. would recommend to others to use Wise.
The job
It’s to much for me as I have a partner who is pregnant
And I need something a little less due too need too be home with my wife and baby

And I need too do a job with less hours and
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Small breaks
Sales target driven
Rewarding atmosphere, good team feel helping people in their job searches and guiding them through the recruitment process. Family run business that has steadily expanded and extended it's market coverage.
Pros
Approachable Management
Cons
Targets
Labour
It's okay but not alot of work as on a zero hour contract
Other that that it is okay to work for as all employees are nice and friendly and welcoming
Excellent place of work
Here I gained HR and Recruitment experience working for Great Western Railway.

Scanning photos of new recruits.

Arranging medical check appointments for new recruits.

Scanning medical results of the new recruits.

Sending letters to new and rejected applicants.
awful
worst company i have ever worked for. management don't care about staff only targets. training is kept at a bare minimal and no help is provided if needed
Well paid
receiving a competitive wage made up the fact work could drop off at any time, I worked through wise on two occasions and both I was let go through lack of work
Pros
Well paid
Cons
Insecurity
Had trouble with payment
Not the best place to work. I had many troubles with payment from there behalf and wasn't very clear as to where work was or what it was doing but other then that I got work from them
Good
Management are very flexible with your home life. Management are very friendly and they are alsoalways willing to help if you have any problems regarding not being able to work.
Pros
Flexible and friendly
Good Workplace
Good workplace but you were reminded you were the agency staff
Not included in benefits like full time staff

Older workforce who did not like change

work gear supplied
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Not included in benefits like full time staff
My first role as a consultant. My co workers were very helpful in helping me get to grips with civilian recruitment. The demands of the job got to much as a driving consultant. being on call 24/7 got a bit much in the end.
Cons
24/7 call out as the driving consultant
Good placements
I have carried out a placement for Wise at Openwork, which is a very interesting company, good location, with excellent facilities and local services.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Traffic!
multidrop driver nr st austell
please do not waste your time working for this parcel company nr
st austell they have no time for agency staff 10 mins training

then your off with 50 parcels in an area you may not know

with a timed pod device you don't know how to work

very stressfull so called manager rings you up every 10 mins

don't bother with them they have been recruiting for this company for yrs now most weeks they must have gone through every cornish driver by now.best part of the job was driving home.

staff at agency are very friendly and helpfull but don't always get back to you and have only a set amount of time to call you before they hang up and go onto the next person a bit too much production line phone calling

other branches i've worked for re also the same as this is a big company with policies!

very dissapointed with some agencies

there are a few out there though that actually call you leave messages give you time to return calls etc

try one in penryn and one in redruth both v good.
Pros
you get to go home at the end of the day
Cons
you have to stay at work all day
good job
Had some goods jobs within various factories and enjoyed it. Not always being able to know where I'm working to. co-workers fine.
Pros
nice breaks
Cons
Not always getting full time work
It look like working with own family member
tHIS IS REALLY TARGET WORK TO BE COMPLETED IN TIME
PICKING AND PACKING

I LEARN SPEED OF PICKING AND PACKING CDS & BOOKS

good cooperation and freiendly management

there is no hardest part it a speed which i like it

Finishing in time target
Satisactory
Good management however hard to find work. I wasn't given the ability to expand and try different roles that I expressed I was interested in.
Pros
Potential income
Cons
Long hours, no breaks
Never heard back from them!....
Used to be a great & very pro active agency, unfortunately they have re structured their team (please note, this is a completely constructive feedback).
Upon walking in, there's a smile & a friendly "hello, how can I help" from the front desk, but then you are left awkwardly standing in a deathly quiet 'open room' where there is no privacy offered & every staff member sat behind their desk can overhear (you could hear a pin drop!) your sometimes confidential & sensitive circumstances.

They currently have a certain managerial staff member (recruited from an old closed agency from down the high street) it's got to be said, sadly another one of those individuals who are oblivious to how they come across, can be quite abrasive & patronising at times, not the most warming & best of personal/people skills I have experienced (& others agree too), especially if you are nervous & new to visiting the agency for the first time.

Have been signed with Acorn for four months now & not heard anything back, it's fortunate that I am able to actively search for recruitment on my own back & not to rely on Acorn.

Will not be using or recommending this agency again.
Caring work place
My review for wise employment is that they do the best they can to find you work suited to you and to make sure that your working life is enjoyable and as stress free as possible.
wise employment
I get to work get cleaning things and depending on what im cleaning I start my job, sometimes im working on own and sometimes in team. iv learnt how to work on own as well in a team and sometimes cleaning large places. the hardest part is getting to places if far away. iv enjoy making places clean for the enjoyment of others
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wise Employment. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7