Turn around and walk out because the persons who interview you knows nothing about the job
You won't have an interview as the staff turnover is so high that they don't have anytime to conduct basic procedures. My advice is to turn up tell them you don't want the job and walk out and find a real company to work for.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Willmott Dixon Group a better place to work?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Willmott Dixon Group?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Willmott Dixon Group?2 people answered
- What must always happen before first entering a confined spaceOne person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Willmott Dixon Group?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Willmott Dixon Group?One person answered
- What is the Willmott Dixon Group employee discount?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Willmott Dixon Group?
- What must always happen before first entering a confied space
- Do you get a death in service payout if someone dies there?