Williams Lea Tag Employee Review

View all Williams Lea Tag reviews

Biased make you so all the work
Data Administrator (Former Employee) –  Normanton3 September 2019
The Management in this place are a disgrace. Walked out after 2 weeks as they will target the minority’s for all the menial jobs. If you speak up its your fault as the management are always right and you have to do as you are told. I would avoid with a ten foot pole.

Other Williams Lea Tag Employee Reviews

lovely small team within a larger business
Administrator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cardiff City Centre, Cardiff11 November 2019
i really enjoyed my time with WLT, we were sub contracted but based at a large law firm, although we all worked on the same floor, the WLT team were paid much less than the others, although the job was repetitive, it was still a good place to work, but chances of progression were small to none
Enjoyable place to work
Management Accountant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London10 November 2019
Production of management accounts including setting budgets, analysing cost variances and reporting on under and over spends. Key stakeholders include HR and Finance Directors. Managed overseas team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Williams Lea Tag. Our community is ready to answer.