Williams Lea Tag
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Williams Lea Tag Employee Reviews in Wymondham

Wymondham18 reviews
I learned general office skills and to work as a team

The team leader was very helpful and the senior management were helpful also.

The hardest part of the job was to do the work on the computer in the agreed time.
Pros
friendly and helpful staff
Cons
only 20 minutes for lunch
Very productive company to work for but due to size you did not feel part of a team, rather an extra which did not enhance relationships within the company
An atmosphere of do as i say, not as I do.
Almost like a pyramid scheme. If you were in at the beginning you are treated different than a recent hire. Spent MANY MANY Hours doing nothing. Shambolic management team with absolutely no back bone.
Terrible place to work way too many managers they expect you to to work every hour and if you don't work over time they get very emotional, the one major problem that is Williams Lea tag Wymondham is all the managers are best friends and it's very clicky and they talk and treat the operators as expendable scum. Not a pleasant place to work
It's a very good company with excellent management.
Go there only if you don't have any other options. Company is over run by friends and family. So you won't go to far if you are just hard worker. Not recommend.
Pros
location
Cons
managment
Williams Lea Tag in Wymondham is nice place for work. Team is very good, managers and colleges are fantastic persons and job is very easy for. Have a free coffee.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
good time forwork
Hard, long days but very rewarding. Good pay and people. Understanding management and I learned what Microfiche are. Everyone is hard working and people like to meet their daily goals.
Pros
Good hourly rate
Cons
Long Hours
Expecting you to do too much! Management love themselves. Nothing good to say. Facilities a joke. Its their way or the highway, please avoid if considering working for these clowns!
I loved my 5 week temporary role at WLT - it exposed me to working on the shop floor of a very busy factory environment, requiring fast-paced work to be done. Colleagues are very friendly, easy to talk to and helpful! Highly recommended!
Pros
Good pay, daylight hours, friendly coworkers
Cons
Hard work!
a typical day at williams lea involved me sorting mail in the right places so it gets to the right area's the hardest part was standing around waiting for more mail to come in, as id rather be working and getting the day done.
Relatively dull, repetetive work with a constantly changing process for little reason.

Supervisors are good.

No increased overtime pay

Little advancement oppertunity / job secutiry

Weekly pay is good
An excellent employer and management team. Recommended to anyone whether starting on the work ladder or life experienced.
he was a great guy..sometimes he did good things to help us out and make sure it all ran at its best so I would recommend him any day
Pros
non
Cons
non
I went traveling in Sweden with my ex wife.
it was a good time. worked 3 hours a day as guide. showing ppl around in the nature and all the things worth seeing
Pros
freedom. parties beaches . sun
Cons
rain. missed train, arguments
It was a hate love job. one day good. but if any senior op was angry off that hole day went to the scraper. we had more bad days then good days
I wont go back there. what a bad job
Pros
im good at working
Cons
bad staff. bad pay. no team work. lazy ppl
Great set of people to work with. Some management not included.
Work /life balance ok.

Definitely a place if your face fits your ok. Treat temporary staff appallingly.

No room for progression except if you are close to members of management. Then you can get away with anything.

Working environment ok - very factory like but they have no control over that.

Some members of management ok - will listen and try to help any situation. Others cold and should not be working with people as their skills in that area are limited.
Pros
Alot of the core staff
Cons
no room to progress no matter what your skills
The day at work is driven to completing work to agreed service level agreements for clients. I believe you should enjoy work and have fun but not to the detriment of getting the job done. I enjoy working within my team and getting to know them. The most enjoyable part of the job is working together to achieve a common goal.
Pros
Working hours
Cons
lack of opportunties