No not if you want to live a normal life and see your family and friends.
I guess it all depends on individual..if you are a hard working person, ready to work under pressure, working alone on evenings, be extremely vigilant for fraudsters and potential robberies...Overall is been a great experience for me..
Definitely not there was numerous times I worked 14 hour shifts by myself with no break but the company didn’t care as long as the shop was open! Avoid working here you literally have no time to do anything!
Not the best at all.... you are constantly on edge so you don’t fail age verification because they send people who look over 21 to get ID’d and if you fail it’s a disciplinary.... if you even sneeze it’s a disciplinary... to make matters worse they have decided to make all relief staff redundant as well as close 500 shops .... I’ve never been so stressed and angry in a job in my life.... BPM was very helpful and I’ve met some wonderful people but the company clearly only care about making money and see us as replaceable drones!!! If you are young I say give it a try! You need to experience certain things in life.... if you have a family or looking to start a career or go up the ladder.... forget it!
Most definitely not over worked underpaid poor communication.
No they are one of the worst I have came to know
No it is definitely not the best company to work for, they expect the world from you but give nothing back in return, you are never recognised for meeting targets and the higher management is absolutely terrible they are never there when you need them and it sometimes comes to the point where you have to call and area manager from a different cluster in a whole different place they do not care and they never will
No. Definitely not. Long serving managers have had their pay cut by upto 8k per year. The low pay does not reflect the extra work you have to do. They have even wrote to landlords explaining the financial difficulties they will face in April
Managed from 1971-2013 paid decent wages on graded shops.
Plenty of stress,aggro,etc.
Now better pay cleaning trains than managing hills shops no pressure and stress.
No it is definately not
- Is uniform provided? and do you have to pay for it?11 people answered
- How are the working hours at William Hill?11 people answered
- What is the interview process like at William Hill?8 people answered
- How much time is allocated for a bereavement and how related must the relationship be .7 people answered
- Do you get pension7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at William Hill?7 people answered
- How long after your interview will they tell you if you get the job or not6 people answered
- How many people does William hill employed6 people answered
- What is the William Hill employee discount?6 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at William Hill?5 people answered