Uniform is provided and you don’t have to pay for it..
Uniform is provided, consisting of shirts, amount dependent on contracted days, jacket and lanyard. You wear with your own trousers/shoes or jeans/trainers.
The uniform is free and the only charge made for uniforms is if you leave within 3 months of starting employment.
Shirts only and you pay for them when you leave. Why you have to pay for sub standard material is beyond me
Yep uniform provided no did not pay for it
The uniform was provided
They provide shirts. You wear your own black skirt or trousers with black shoes. No jeans,flip flops,trainers.
You have to lease it at £29.00 per month
No and we do not have to pay for it. Its casual dress code where i work
Its free but if you leave your have to pay
Yes and no
- Is William hill the best company to work for23 people answered
- How are the working hours at William Hill?11 people answered
- What is the interview process like at William Hill?8 people answered
- How much time is allocated for a bereavement and how related must the relationship be .7 people answered
- Do you get pension7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at William Hill?7 people answered
- How long after your interview will they tell you if you get the job or not6 people answered
- How many people does William hill employed6 people answered
- What is the William Hill employee discount?6 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at William Hill?5 people answered