Long long and longer. Not uncommon to work from 8am to 10pm and mainly on your own.
Terrible. Long and often lone working most days
Long and alone expect no days off and expect ypur shift to change daily you are due to open at 8:30 am to get a email update via rota geek that you are now clsoing the other side of Birmingham when you have already arrived for your shift that morning
Very long day round about 100 hours per week. For 37.5 hours paid.
Some shops are 8am to 10pm with no pay after 10.10pm and if its a busy night you can still be there at 11pm to start all over 8am again
Very long however the time flies once you have befriended the regulars. A key piece of advice is to always keep the customers happy, whether it means making them a tea or coffee every second or going out on the shop floor to ensure they're having a pleasant experience; as they are the entire reason why bookies are so successful.
Varied shifts 8.15am to 9.45pm mon to sun
Poor unsociable and sometimes forced overtime
- Is William hill the best company to work for23 people answered
- Is uniform provided? and do you have to pay for it?11 people answered
- What is the interview process like at William Hill?8 people answered
- How much time is allocated for a bereavement and how related must the relationship be .7 people answered
- Do you get pension7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at William Hill?7 people answered
- How long after your interview will they tell you if you get the job or not6 people answered
- How many people does William hill employed6 people answered
- What is the William Hill employee discount?6 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at William Hill?5 people answered