Wild Recruitment Employee Reviews

finding Work
Customer srvice (Current Employee) –  SSE23 November 2018
Very helpful staff , good to get information sheets to help with securing a job. Quick in answering questions, very informative about the vacancy's, with prompt feed back.
Very Poor Communication
Customer Service Advisor (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, Hampshire10 October 2018
Went for an interview arranged by Wild Recruitment at great time and expense to myself. I emailed them several times for feedback and they couldn't even be bothered to send me a reply by email.
Pros
Cons
Poor Communication
Terrible agency.
Various Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, Hampshire3 June 2018
You will be blatently lied to,offered work at way below the rate you were promised and then have to put up with the staff sulking.This can and will take the shape of a weeks work lost as you were not on the company list,followed by a shift changes without being told.Temp to perm contract does not seen to exist and be prepared to be replaced by someone younger.They also use an umbrella company which charges you to pay your wages and wild refuses to pay you direct when asked.
Pros
Theres a nice lce cream place near their office
Cons
No proper work, not listened to, arrogant and power crazed staff
Recruitment Agency
drivers mate (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, Hampshire2 May 2018
This was recruitment work I undertook to keep myself In employment whilst starting my own businss.
I carried out several differnt occupations from Driver, Drivers mate and labourer.
Pros
Fkexibility
Cons
Poor pay
Temporary drivers mate / driver (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth4 February 2018
Driving to variable companies carrying out driving duties as well as assisting their comany staff carrying daily duties. Carrying out multidrop deliveries and also driving for hire companies
Pros
Flexible approach to offering work when available
Cons
Some long hours. Poor pay for certain placements
Bad agency
Operative worker (Former Employee) –  Fareham, Hampshire28 September 2017
They made me to go and work for a company in Fareham and did not pay me saying that was just a trial.In the end I got my money but now they ignore all my job applications.
Would not suggest to work here
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Poole, Dorset16 February 2017
Horrible company to work for, they push all their employees and don't leave a work life balance. Your boss will call you all hours of the night. Horrible place and nasty managers.
lots of fun
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Hampshire6 January 2017
work as normal in agency lots of opportunities to progress variety of jobs ,shifts all you need for your self good rates of pay holiday etc easy communication friendly personell
Fun, Challenging, Varied and Energetic
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Poole24 November 2016
Wild Recruitment is a great company to work for and with. The role is challanging and varied making every day different. The team are supportive and a pleasure to work with. I have learned so much and I am continuing to learn more every day. The targets are challenging but achievable. I love the networking, event planning and business development aspect of this role.