Wild Recruitment

Wild Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom17 reviews
These people I had lost problem with them they're not serious they always lying
Just be careful if you work with them ................................
Pros
Ooo
Cons
Ooo
Very friendly and nice people and they helped me to find a job at different places with good rates of pay very very helpful to me with all the difficulties that i had at work.
Official response from Wild Recruitment
15 April 2020
Thank you for your review. We wish you good luck for the future.
They book you for work and then they send you text late night or early morning with cancelation.
For class 1 pay 12£ flat rate no overtime.

Immediately start is just a lie.

AVOID !
Quick registration, and on next day I got job from this agency. Everything is perfect, people are there very helpfull and nice. Should be more that type of agency on this area.
They advertise the same fake jobs constantly, false promises and non existent communication.. one of the worst agencies I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. Avoid at all costs
Pros
Cons
Plenty
If there was a no star button that would reflect this company better.
They sign you up and send you for work that doesnt exist. Leaving you out of pocket for travel then ignore your emails, claim to be busy if you phone or just outright lie saying you will be reimbursed then somebody else says "prove we said we would cover your out of pocket expenses.

You may feel desperate for work but signing up with these cowboys will just leave you even worse off. Stay well clear.
Pros
Cons
exerything about them
False advertising, same jobs always advertised they just get you to sign up to make there books look good and most importantly low wages little or no WORK.
Pros
Having to travel miles to placement of work
Cons
Read above.
Very helpful staff , good to get information sheets to help with securing a job. Quick in answering questions, very informative about the vacancy's, with prompt feed back.
Went for an interview arranged by Wild Recruitment at great time and expense to myself. I emailed them several times for feedback and they couldn't even be bothered to send me a reply by email.
Pros
Cons
Poor Communication
You will be blatently lied to,offered work at way below the rate you were promised and then have to put up with the staff sulking.This can and will take the shape of a weeks work lost as you were not on the company list,followed by a shift changes without being told.Temp to perm contract does not seen to exist and be prepared to be replaced by someone younger.They also use an umbrella company which charges you to pay your wages and wild refuses to pay you direct when asked.
Pros
Theres a nice lce cream place near their office
Cons
No proper work, not listened to, arrogant and power crazed staff
This was recruitment work I undertook to keep myself In employment whilst starting my own businss.
I carried out several differnt occupations from Driver, Drivers mate and labourer.
Pros
Fkexibility
Cons
Poor pay
Driving to variable companies carrying out driving duties as well as assisting their comany staff carrying daily duties. Carrying out multidrop deliveries and also driving for hire companies
Pros
Flexible approach to offering work when available
Cons
Some long hours. Poor pay for certain placements
They made me to go and work for a company in Fareham and did not pay me saying that was just a trial.In the end I got my money but now they ignore all my job applications.
Horrible company to work for, they push all their employees and don't leave a work life balance. Your boss will call you all hours of the night. Horrible place and nasty managers.
work as normal in agency lots of opportunities to progress variety of jobs ,shifts all you need for your self good rates of pay holiday etc easy communication friendly personell
Wild Recruitment is a great company to work for and with. The role is challanging and varied making every day different. The team are supportive and a pleasure to work with. I have learned so much and I am continuing to learn more every day. The targets are challenging but achievable. I love the networking, event planning and business development aspect of this role.
Had a lot of problems dealing with this agency.
Not a good agency to work for.

Work keeps getting cancelled and the work is not regular.
Pros
nil
Cons
difficult to deal with. Always cancelling shifts and work not regular!