Whole Foods Market
Coronavirus update
Information from Whole Foods Market:

Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews

United Kingdom158 reviews
Daily interactions with different people from different cultures and with backgrounds make my job very interesting and dynamic, where I never get bored. I improved my communications skills, I learn how to communicate with customers and team members, and I'm happy to be part of this huge family, with great principles and amazing performance.
Great management, they give me the chance to demonstrate my abilities, they offer me the chance to participate in many pieces of training and now I have the chance to train the new team members and coagulate around me a new ''family'', which give,e lots of satisfactions. Because we are permanent face to face contact with costumers, we are exposed sometimes to bad attitude or aggressivity and this represents for me the hardest part of the job, but on the other side, the appreciation from the team leaders, team members and the majority of customers give us the support to carry on day by day.
Fairly relaxed environment
Can have tattoos, piercings and coloured hair

London living wage

Give wastage to charity

Training is done during company time

Learn a lot about healthy living

Great tasters

Meet a lot of interesting people from all around the world

Loans for an annual travel card or a bike

Volunteering program
I saw a man cut his hand and mix his blood in the guacamole.
The manager asked me to use tap water for making juices.

The people who shop there are rude beyond belief.

Worse place ever to work
Buona azienda ma carente nel punto di vista manageriale
More could have been done by the managers to make the staff feel better about working at the store in Kensington. Care and appreciation are not enough. For them you are just an extra pair of hands. Salary is relatively fine, way better than what it used to be. Holidays satisfying.
Wholefood market was one of the best companies I have ever worked for. They are relaxed and they treat all the staff members all the same. Working for wholefood Market is like having a whole new family
the service was amazing. People where relaxed on the shop floor and food quality was ok, Nice plase to grow up and learn more about the food quality and process from all around the world. People support you but salary rate is not great.
management can be very appalling,company should focus on improving communication between teams and office,stressful environment,very strict overall, even for sickness (unpaid)
I´ve been working for Whole Foods Market 4 years and I must say that it´s been a very good experience. I met a very nice people and all my colleagues and supervisors were very kind and helpful with me.
A good experience as it is to learn an extensive knowledge on the organic and natural field.
Increase of your abilities.

You can have good or bad days but the most important is to stay true to your own values.

It's a good place to taste natural food and take time with a team member to know more about it.
On busy times it gets really crowded which might get a bit stressful. It also depends which department you are working at. Being a produce member at smoothie bar was quite difficult.
Whole Foods is a great place to work because you can make a lot of friends. You learn a lot of new things about organic and sustainable food and the team is always there to help you if you are unsure.
excellent place to work and a good training program as well.
friendly and safe place to work, good pay wage and grets opportunities to grow up in the company.
il miglior lavoro che ho svolto negli ultimi anni,a carattere sia lavorativo che a livello umano.
Pros
training aziendali periodici, incentivi e premi lavorativi
Cons
nessuno
Every store is different,
Fulham has amazing people in !:)

Good pay, good perks

Good stuff discount too

They can offer a lot of different shifts and are very flexible
working there is great but management have an office mentality (if that makes sense) putting more emphasis on the paperwork and rotas than the job itself unfortunately its the regular employees that tend to pick up the slack.
Clock in, then straight to the kitchen. The aprons are hang up on a rack, then you go to the dressing room. Wash your hands then off to the oven and we then decide what will be displayed on to the floor.
Very nice place to work, loved working there. The location was great as well. I enjoyed the variety of the work band my work colleagues were lovely.

The interview was in two stages. The first one was a one to one which went well and I was asked back for a second interview which was a group interview asking us all questions.
The whole foods market is a very productive and fun working place.
It is a very educational place while I was working there I have learned a lot. You have opportunities to develop your skills and your knowledge and because of that I will definitely recommend working with Whole Foods Market to everyone
Every member of the workplace is very friendly and the workplace is a very nice place to be in. Even though you have to work at the till with no chairs all day, you gain many useful skills and feeback is given daily.
Nice place to work

nice environment

good customers

nice shifts

good salary
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whole Foods Market. Our community is ready to answer.
3.7K