• Austin, Texas-based Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) is the leading natural and organic food retailer, and one of the most vibrant lifestyle brands in the country.
• We have been named one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” in America by FORTUNE magazine for the last 20 years.
• Our company's motto, “Whole Foods, Whole People, Whole Planet™” – more...captures our mission to ensure customer satisfaction and health, Team Member excellence and happiness, enhanced shareholder and supplier partner value, community support and environmental improvement.
• With over $16 billion in sales last year, more than 450 stores, and more than eight million customer visits each week, Whole Foods Market is dedicated to providing communities with fresh, healthy, natural and organic food.
• We are an always-evolving, experimental lifestyle retailer with a goal of reaching 1,200 stores. – less
Written by Retail Assistant/ Cashier (Former Employee) from London on 12 November 2019
working there is great but management have an office mentality (if that makes sense) putting more emphasis on the paperwork and rotas than the job itself unfortunately its the regular employees that tend to pick up the slack.