WHITE CLARKE GROUP Employee Reviews

Na
Digital Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire5 July 2019
Great experience with full project life cycle and great methodology
Welcoming and supportive workplace
Developer (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire14 August 2017
I have been at White Clarke Group for just over a year. Everyone has been very welcoming and supportive. There is an induction week which I found very helpful as I got to go around the company and see how everyone works and meet the different teams. White Clarke Group is growing quite fast so you can sometimes find yourself working to tight deadlines. If you want to work for this company I would say you need to be up for a challenge as the work can be tough but I also find it very rewarding as we are recognised for our hard work. I think the Directors of the company are very open to listening to what everyone has to say and quite often they come down to the different floors to chat with the teams.
Pros
Overall a really great bunch of people to work, Recognised for the work you do
Cons
Growing very fast so there is a high workload
Good culture and spirit
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire11 August 2017
I have been working for the company for almost 7 years and the work has been always challenging but rewarding. People are friendly, no back stabbing and over the years there has been less and less politics.

There are no hierarchies in the business, directors treat everybody equally and their doors are always open for everyone. The company is going through major changes but they are typically good.
Pros
strong reliable management, strong social committee
Cons
on-site café/restaurant would be good
Great people and place to work
Learning and Development Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire11 August 2017
I have worked at White Clarke Group for 4 years and thoroughly enjoy my role and the various teams I work with.

Collaborative working is encouraged and ideas are valued and listened to. Personal development is a high priority and personally I have had lots of opportunity to progress my career during my time at White Clarke Group.

Senior management have an open door policy and we have regular communication briefings from our CEO.

Opportunity for travel and working with our other regional offices is a great benefit.

Lots of social activities are provided to suit everyone's tastes offering a fun and friendly environment to work in. Our office space is open and well maintained, allowing us to work in a nice environment.

Great people and place to work.
Pros
Collaborative working, career development opportunities, Global opportunities
management infighting
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire25 January 2017
management main focus is own gains, infighting for top job more of a focus than getting job done especially in Product Development. poor resourcing in key areas which pressurises current workforce causes high stress. some good people - shame about the top management poor decision making.
Pros
some good workers who do care
Cons
poor top management
11 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry to hear you felt this way during your time at White Clarke Group. We strive to work in a collaborative manner with an open door policy from the senior management team.

Busy
Accounts Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milton keynes14 October 2015
I have worked here for 6 months and its not for me.
there are redundancy's going on and The managements have issues
overall the company is a good company but my finance team are struggling
11 August 2017

I am sorry to hear White Clarke Group was not the right fit for you. We are a busy organisation with many business demands but pride ourselves in offering good support networks during these periods of high pressure and like all organisations there are certain periods were demands are high.

A good place for graduates to practise
Developer (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes4 August 2015
A nice place to practise what we have learnt from books and university. Company has several software solutions, which provides opportunities to experience different commonly used technologies.
11 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear you are able to utilise the skills and knowledge you have learnt.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WHITE CLARKE GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.

WHITE CLARKE GROUP Reviews by Location