WHITE CLARKE GROUP

WHITE CLARKE GROUP Employee Reviews

2nd Line Application support for incidents raised via 1st level support direct from customer on a daily basis. Escalate tickets as required to other internal departments and liaise internally.
A good place to work. Nice people. The management was fairly good. We have the option to learn new skills if required. Very relaxed environment. Flexible timing.
Pros
Very relaxed and scope to learn
White Clarke is a great company to work for. The management is approachable and efficient, the work is challenging and the people are friendly and helpful
Friendly workplace culture working alongside a lot of great people, with a frequently varied work schedule that allowed plenty of opportunities but also plenty of challenges. Reasonable home/work balance although out-of-hours duties were not unfrequent.
Good environment with collaborative working across teams Good contact with all levels of staff Customer centric Software house with a good product
Great experience with full project life cycle and great methodology
the company is not active at the moment, good place to develop your knowledge, proactive and friendly, good time management, learned planning regulations
I have been at White Clarke Group for just over a year. Everyone has been very welcoming and supportive. There is an induction week which I found very helpful as I got to go around the company and see how everyone works and meet the different teams. White Clarke Group is growing quite fast so you can sometimes find yourself working to tight deadlines. If you want to work for this company I would say you need to be up for a challenge as the work can be tough but I also find it very rewarding as we are recognised for our hard work. I think the Directors of the company are very open to listening to what everyone has to say and quite often they come down to the different floors to chat with the teams.
Pros
Overall a really great bunch of people to work, Recognised for the work you do
Cons
Growing very fast so there is a high workload
I have been working for the company for almost 7 years and the work has been always challenging but rewarding. People are friendly, no back stabbing and over the years there has been less and less politics. There are no hierarchies in the business, directors treat everybody equally and their doors are always open for everyone. The company is going through major changes but they are typically good.
Pros
strong reliable management, strong social committee
Cons
on-site café/restaurant would be good
I have worked at White Clarke Group for 4 years and thoroughly enjoy my role and the various teams I work with. Collaborative working is encouraged and ideas are valued and listened to. Personal development is a high priority and personally I have had lots of opportunity to progress my career during my time at White Clarke Group. Senior management have an open door policy and we have regular communication briefings from our CEO. Opportunity for travel and working with our other regional offices is a great benefit. Lots of social activities are provided to suit everyone's tastes offering a fun and friendly environment to work in. Our office space is open and well maintained, allowing us to work in a nice environment. Great people and place to work.
Pros
Collaborative working, career development opportunities, Global opportunities
I am still at White Clarke Group, and have found the experience really good. Having worked in London for a medium sized company moving outside was scary, but White Clarke was a very good fit for me. It's not without issue, as some of the other reviews suggest (although I've not seen any redundancies as one of the others reviews suggest, and I've been here three years), but they do listen, and I do feel looked after, so problems get resolved. The changes the company is going through are exciting, and everyone is involved, I feel part of that and am actively contributing. My attitude has been positive, and I always like to find ways of improving things, and this never goes unnoticed, and this for me is huge. With my experience I know I can improve things, this is obviously difficult sometimes with a well establish company, but I've found my ideas listened to, my effort rewarded and my achievements praised. WCG was a good fit for me, as a result I am very happy, and the people who work around me, who I have direct contact with, all share that view, and in my eyes it's the people that make working at a company truly enjoyable, this extends to both the same level as me, and the management staff.
Pros
Great people, open door management ready to listen, salary, social club, benefits package, responsibility.
Cons
Dependent on role - long hours (although flexi-time exists), occasional tough timelines.
11 August 2017
Thank you for feedback, it is great to hear you are enjoying working for White Clarke Group. The current organisational changes are an exciting time at White Clarke Group and I am delighted to hear that you feel part of the future of White Clarke Group.
management main focus is own gains, infighting for top job more of a focus than getting job done especially in Product Development. poor resourcing in key areas which pressurises current workforce causes high stress. some good people - shame about the top management poor decision making.
Pros
some good workers who do care
Cons
poor top management
11 August 2017
Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry to hear you felt this way during your time at White Clarke Group. We strive to work in a collaborative manner with an open door policy from the senior management team.
I have worked here for 6 months and its not for me. there are redundancy's going on and The managements have issues overall the company is a good company but my finance team are struggling
11 August 2017
I am sorry to hear White Clarke Group was not the right fit for you. We are a busy organisation with many business demands but pride ourselves in offering good support networks during these periods of high pressure and like all organisations there are certain periods were demands are high.
A nice place to practise what we have learnt from books and university. Company has several software solutions, which provides opportunities to experience different commonly used technologies.
11 August 2017
Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear you are able to utilise the skills and knowledge you have learnt.