Which? Employee Reviews

A great contact centre
On-boarding and Training manager (Current Employee) –  Hertford, Hertfordshire15 October 2018
Which? from day one has always been a welcoming place to work.
It does not matter what position you have, at all times your voice and opinion is being heard.
I have learnt so much during my time here, from offering better customer service, how to create training material, and how to "coach" staff rather than "manage".
There is no typical day at Which? As it is always about how to adapt to what advisers need help on.
The part I enjoy the most in my recent role is seeing people develop a career within Which?
Pros
people
Productive and fun workplace
Sales and service advisor (Former Employee) –  Hertford, Hertfordshire18 April 2018
Which was a very enjoyable place to work. My job as a Sales and service advisor was to make sure I provided the best customer service to each Which member.
Pros
Team bonding exercises
Fun workplace
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hertford, Hertfordshire31 July 2017
been at Which? for a long time, and they are a good place to work. Lots of varied work involved and patience needed for when you deal with members. It's a call centre dealing with emails and calls.
Benefits
Cons
Salary
A great dream gone
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  national27 July 2017
A great company to be part of but not if you work remotely. A fantastic dream gone, sold the idea of the role but the it soon goes up in smoke. If you work in the office it is the dream job.
Pros
a great name
Cons
emails and calls from your manager 24/7, low commission
Magazine
Acccounts Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London22 February 2017
Good job and social side to it, training was good and had room too progress, professional company to work for but unfortunately due too being pregnant with twins I left too bring my family up
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Travel
Positive work ethic
Senior Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bristol, ENG20 February 2015
A typical day at work consists of managing my team and ensuring they meet their targets. A day will also include meetings, call coaching, complaint handling and I am also responsible for coordinating our assessor pool. I have learnt different management skills through various training courses and the importance of customer satisfaction. I have a fantastic relationship with all of the management team and am always willing to learn from them. My co-workers are also important as without them I couldn't complete various tasks and team work is a major factor in our office.. The hardest part to the job is managing different personalities and also ensuring my work is completed to a high standard. I take great pride in completing a task and meeting our customers expectations.
Pros
Great career prospects
Cons
commuting
impersonal dull atmosphere
CUSTOMER TELESALES ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Sunderland, ENG6 January 2014
on a daily basis other work colleagues are fine and can chat to them on breaks but Managers are impolite and lack care or understanding on several levels
Cons
late hours, weekends, unfair rotas
nice and friendly workplace, quite relaxed
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hertford18 February 2013
Dealing with very nice people over the phone, relaxed atmosphere.
Cons
hard to drive to. money not that great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Which?. Our community is ready to answer.

Which? Reviews by Location