WeWork

WeWork Employee Reviews

great place to learn a varied amount of skills, great chance to learn sales and understanding creating leads and managing a pipeline, working closely to sales targets and maintaining excellent account management.
Not a fun place to work, managers are clueless and due to money issues and many lays off I dont think wework will last much longer. Culture is very odd many staff feel it's a tad culty.
My role was to travel across EMEA to manage lease negotiation, design and construction of office building of average of 15000m2. Fast pace and lot of problem solving
Overall, I love working for wework. I love my immediate team and really enjoy the challenges each day brings. Sometimes senior leadership lacks the clarity of what is happening on the ground, but what company doesn't have that. I genuinely enjoy my time here.
One of the few places to utilise paper free, but cool place to work. Flaws where it seemed upper management didn't care about anyone below a certain level.
Meeting the staff there i felt really welcomed, everyone was extremely friendly. I felt relaxed through out the entire process as i had a plan for everything i needed to do. The building was lovely and it was a great environment to work in.
I have been working here for more than four months and I can tell, this is the best place to be if you are ambitious and love to develop and grow! Every day is a new day, new challenges and learning! You will never get bored, but you must enjoy working hard! If you are looking for a place to relax and complete 8 hours a day, wework is not for you! You must love the culture like me, otherwise you will never fit to the company. I love working here and I am glad to be part of this amazing company! I feel that in 4 months I developed much more than in years working in other places. Life balance is hard sometimes but as we say, if you do what you love this won’t be a problem for you! Strongly recommend!
Pros
So many nice perks, events, amazing places to be, nice people to meet, amazing management, great opportunities to learn and develop.
Cons
Less holidays than the standard in the U.K.
Management was understanding, supportive and friendly during my lengthy time with the company when I was in contact with them. Made good friends and gained valuable experience.
In the 2 and a bit years I worked at WeWork I understood exactly how startup's are run. They grew hugely in the time I worked there and managed to work with some lovely people. Day-to-day involved team meetings, member support and senior management reporting. The WeWork environment was evolving rapidly. As the business grew and model evolved expectations changed accordingly meaning we had to be alert to the IT needs from the members. Reliable networks, wifi, printing, AV and phone systems were the bread & butter and had to ensure this had minimal down time. Culture and environment was exceptional though long hours were the norm. Loved meeting creatives wanting make a go of their businesses. Hardest part was maintaining consistent standards across our buildings in Europe.
Pros
Amazing culture and benfits
Cons
Rapid growth meant no consistency
Due t o the fact that WeWork is an extremely new company there is a completely chaotic environment where everyone is running like headless chickens to achieve the tight targets. There are no internal processes and procedures. There is absolutely no work/life and you will find yourself in an extremely stressful environment. The workplace is fun though and the offices are really cool. Also, Wework Management are normally ok to work from home but depending on the role you might not even be able to do that most of the times. Before the opening of new locations people are expected to spend sleepless nights to stage furniture and prepare for the opening. This is exhausting and in reality nobody appreciates it internally. Also, you will probably find yourself reporting to someone younger than you in most of the cases with totally less experience than you. He/she is just longer with WeWork.
Pros
Nice workplace. Young coworkers.
Cons
Long hours. Very disorganized. Inexperienced Senior Management.
Very fast paced environment to work in and also nice to be part of something where you are trying to help everyone achieve their goals including your own. The work life balance is very good how ever one can feel slightly stressed in trying to fit all your tasks in one day and normally there is lots.
Pros
Social environment
Cons
Bad management
Fast Paced Long hours Great networking environment Strong potential for a great promotion network when fully established as the company is still developing its best practices.
Pros
Free Lunch Free Uber Free Dogs