Westfield Corporation Employee Reviews

Good and friendly environment.
Traffic Marshall (Former Employee) –  Car Park18 November 2017
A typical day at work would be directing customers to exist or lift lobby's also directing them to exists when there are diversions on. We also help if there is any problems with the exit barriers and we communicate back and fourth through the telecom machine through to the admin team in the customer support office this happens when theres a problem with customers license plate or ticket. I learnt to deal with people who can be difficult or frustrating and i always kept calm and dealt with them with politeness and professionalism. Work environment was really good and the other colleagues from other departments got along with me and my team. The hardest part would be when there is a pile up of cars and we would have to back track tell cars to go in to the other lanes available until the customers problem is resolved. The most enjoyable part is working in the evening when it is less busier and you can be busy doing other tasks then being positioned in one place.
Pros
Many places to eat nearby to workplace 24 hrs
Cons
Car park is very vast