West Coast Employee Reviews

Like familiy
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire4 May 2018
On the whole was great learning and growing experience i had meet a shoe bunch of lovely people and the excelled my experience even more when the work place is happy everyone is happy
Pros
Great people
Cons
couldnt work there any longer due to family circumstances
fun
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coventry11 May 2016
I use to learn a lot new things every day and it was fun and I use to enjoy myself a lot.

my colleagues was really king and polite to me so was I and we use to work in teams and on own initiative.
experince
sales assisstant (Former Employee) –  hamilton22 July 2015
A typical day at work was cramped and busy but sometimes slow, I learned how to take sales and work a cash register. my ex co workers were lovely and friendly and took great pleasure in showing me the ropes when I first started which I always appreciated, for me the hardest part of the job was when people who where coming into the shop looking for items and being a smaller business we did not have the stock and having to explain to a customer that we didn't stock clothing for plus size people was quite hard and not only do I not like disappointing people I also believe that bigger people enjoy fashion as well and should have a fair chance of buying nice clothes out of brand named shops as skinner people. the most enjoyable part of my day would probably be helping customers pick items of clothing that they couldn't decide if they suited or not and just generally talking to the customers that would come in for a look.
Productive but cold
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Dunfermline, SCT16 June 2015
West Coast was a good place to work at but the hours were terrible and there was no heating in the store at all.
Learned how to use a till properly and all the people there was enjoyable to be around.
Hardest part of the job was when a delivery came in and there was only one other person in the shop with you and you were expect to get through it all in one day.
The most enjoyable part was being able to meet other people who came into the shop.
Pros
Met friendly people
Cons
No heating