Wessington Cryogenics

Wessington Cryogenics Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
Everyday was the same routine, same tanks or same process just widening the options for safety, quickness and money saving techniques, it's a good workplace to be in a family run company, good hours and pay just parking was tough to get In on a morning, nearest LEGAL place was 0.5 mile up the road.
Pros
Repetative work so jobs were done quick and at good quality
Cons
Always ran out of gas
Started as a coded welder , worked there for 5 weeks then out the blue , manager took me to one side said one of the temp workers had refused to work with me so I was sacked , no reason given or explained , just sacked was through k e s employment agency no help or reason just sacked , overall experience don’t understand , still
Start at 8am or 6am if overtime was on had to get liquid nitrogen tanks ready for dispatch test tanks to 8 bar . paint frames put sling on labels clean pipe work fit drip trays. Would load the tanks on to transport with overhead crane .
Learnt to mig and tig welding ,silver soldering,ppe store controll receiving of goods issued goods to team leads

Hardest part of the job was having to paint in bad light .

Could have a good talk to delivery drivers and customer
Pros
Good overtime
Cons
To many managers
During my time with the company I worked in all of the major departments assisting with paperwork and other administration related duties. I thought the management structure was excellent and the staff are very friendly. I highly recommend this company, if a vacancy appears.
Pros
Excellent Working Environment
Cons
i spent my days as a MIG welder doing all different aspects of welding.
Pros
well paid
Cons
distance from home
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wessington Cryogenics?