Welsh Water Employee Review

Dont work in the cardiff office
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cardiff23 February 2016
I worked in the St Mellons Building and it was unbearable, I was forever feeling that I was being watched and listened to, and felt so uneasy at al times, as did a lot of other people. The management are so unprofessional, and very clicky with long term employees. The teams are also very clicky, and do not make you feel welcome at all. Why employ new staff if you don't want them there? that's my question.
Pros
Nice Restaurant
Cons
Horrible team and Management

Other Welsh Water Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
H G V Driver (Current Employee) –  Buckley6 December 2019
Overall working for Welsh water was a very pleasant time in my life management are very helpfully as are work colleagues always helping and making sure you are safe
Toxic management
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Nelson2 December 2019
The line managers had their favourites and this showed in the way they would gossip with those individuals and let them get away with not working as they should. They did not praise those who actually went above and beyond their role. It was also an unfair process when taking on new staff. I would not recommend anyone to work there, u could go in there the happiest of people but after working there for a few weeks you would feel sodepressed having to get up in the morning to go to work!!! Stay away!! The pay might be good but it’s not worth it to keep your peace of mind.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Welsh Water. Our community is ready to answer.

Welsh Water Reviews by Location