Welsh Water Employee Reviews in Nelson

3.3Job Security & Advancement
Not worth it!
HR Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Nelson2 September 2019
My experience working here was made much easier by the people I worked alongside and supported. Management do not care about you and will quickly find a way to get you out if they want you out.
Expect you to work to the bone with very minimal training. If wasn't for my peers I would have not had stood a chance.
No progression or opportunities to get involved in anything outside your JD. The turnover in the HR department is unbelievable. Find somewhere where you are actually valued for the work and effort you put in.
The weight off my shoulders leaving here has done my mental health wonders.
The only good thing is the salary and yearly bonus.
Fun place to work
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nelson, ENG3 November 2015
The staff and management worked well within the team. There was also course in where you could better myself whilst working for them.
Productive, Excellent progression pathways. Friendly place
Communications Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nelson, Wales13 August 2014
A Typical day at work is based in the office, although I did a lot of travelling in the South West Wales area for work schemes or customer events. Throughout the roles I developed excellent communication skills and people skills.
Hardest part of the job was gaining updates when you needed them. Gaining feedback from colleagues was the hardest.

The most enjoyable part of the job was customer interaction and the staff were also great.