WEBHELP
WEBHELP Employee Review

avoid if possible

7 May 2020
Wouldn’t recommend working here at all, especially not if you want to have a happy and social life.
I loved meeting some new friends & training was good. The job pays well but it’s not worth it at all.

Apart from that, this job was soul destroying. Management only care about the targets and stats and if you don’t meet them (even just for one day), you’ll be singled out at team briefs and questioned.

Being a young adult I felt like this job took away almost every enjoyable aspect of my life as, if I wasn’t actually in work, I would be thinking or worrying about work. I felt such a great relieve when I built up the courage to resign!

Moral of the story is - you are just an employee ID.
27 June 2020
Terrible company to work for, don't support employees emotionally. No work life balance, terrible pay, management are seriously lacking..there is so much more I would like to add but prefer not to add it to a public forum.
Pros
Cons
18 June 2020
Very poor work space, very dirty, it took a global pandemic for them to get the cleaners to do more than dust the desks down. No restroom breaks outside of your mandated 15 minute breaks or your lunches. The company is willing to endanger the lives of their employees, prime example would be during heavy rainfall with roads flooding due to rivers they cross, work would not excuse people early from Shift to ensure their safety. Very few actual perks, award systems that give away meaningless certificates of congratulations if you get picked by your peers a voucher system that requires you to spend before getting the voucher and free fruit once a week. All in all it's a job not a career, your very unlikely to advance and your just a number that can be replaced within a week and they have no problem expressing that to you and the company does the bare minimum it has to keep operating as a company while getting every penny it can.
Pros
Non
Cons
Long hour, poor work life balance, treated as expendable.
14 March 2020
Management cannot work the systems fully themselves so are continuously setting unrealistic expectations also no promotion from within outside inexperienced manager's taken on