WEBHELP

WEBHELP Employee Reviews in Rotherham

Rotherham75 reviews
Featured review
WEBHELP selected this as a representative review
Worked here for 4 years loved every minute left as moved location are I would still be there staff and management were supportive always have you as much support as you needed
Very poor work space, very dirty, it took a global pandemic for them to get the cleaners to do more than dust the desks down. No restroom breaks outside of your mandated 15 minute breaks or your lunches. The company is willing to endanger the lives of their employees, prime example would be during heavy rainfall with roads flooding due to rivers they cross, work would not excuse people early from Shift to ensure their safety. Very few actual perks, award systems that give away meaningless certificates of congratulations if you get picked by your peers a voucher system that requires you to spend before getting the voucher and free fruit once a week. All in all it's a job not a career, your very unlikely to advance and your just a number that can be replaced within a week and they have no problem expressing that to you and the company does the bare minimum it has to keep operating as a company while getting every penny it can.
Pros
Non
Cons
Long hour, poor work life balance, treated as expendable.
It was a good place to work when I first started but then it started going down hill after a year and a half into the job as they start losing respect for people. As they are only bothered about sales.
Awful place to work no help given to wards saled I was only there 4 weeks before I left training on the contract was on 1 week and 2 of those days were about webhelp
Worst place I've ever worked. Receptionist thinks she runs the place and is horrendous with staff. Policies and procedures are a joke. Some of the managers and ops managers are great. There is no progression opportunities unless your face fits. The only thing there that's makes it bearable are the other advisors. Don't go there!!!
this place literally made me depressed, then they convinced me to come back to work whilst i was on sick before i was ready and they then pushed me to quitting, even then after i quit i had to raise an investigation with HR because they tried claiming they fired me. they expect you there 30 minutes before work to get the computers logged in because they are so slow, but you dont get paid for the 30 mins. plus if a call goes over the end of your shift, you dont get paid for that time. the management is abysmal, they have no idea how to run a business legitimately, the amount of laws getting broke here is a joke. they sniff rugs in the toilets, staff abuse each other. if i had to describe it in one word... Zoo
The managers all have their favourites who are allowed to get away with murder and unless you are willing to work overtime and bend over backwards for them they’re not interested. A typical day consists of constantly being told to get out of acw (unless your one of the favourites). The training is terrible spent more time playing stupid games. Most employees are under 25 so don’t bother trying to have a sensible conversation unless it’s about drinking, taking drugs or sleeping with each other
The job mostly entails dealing with complaints and the most enjoyable aspects are when you get an hour off for training. There is nothing pleasant I can say about working here.
Cons
Generally the people around you are great people to be around but the management don't really know what they are doing sometimes you can never get a seat when you turn up to work if you are on a late.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours, Always changing your shifts
I lasted a month it’s shocking it was like been at school! I did overtime they didn’t pay me when asked they said “it’s only for one shift surely you can manage without” I should of been paid I earnt it so why not?!!! Managers are on their high horses thinking they are better than everyone else, shocking. They didn’t pay right EVER
I work within the upgrades department what a laugh and relaxing environment, everyone is so friendly and helpful, all the management are approachable and professional plenty of careers development
Bad management, didn’t treat staff fairly wouldn’t recommend working back here to anybody. The pay were awful for what we had to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!!
face paced environment
decent wage to start off with

some chance of progression

can be long hours however

not too bad for a bonus structure

friendly staff
the business was presented properly. My job roles included contacting customer in regards to there mobile phones and working with them to guarantee a better deal and that they save money from switching to us. Each month I was set a target of sale, which meant I was able to progress to reach bonus each month. In this role I do believe I gained a lot of experience of working with a wide range of customers.
Worst company I've worked for, heavy favouritism within management although this wont be too much as management is barely ever involved in work outside shouting at people to hit targets.
Pay is poor but you should check its right as I was underpaid by £500 and have never had it as the "finance" department never reply to contact and the management in England will just say email finance who are in France.

Only saving grace was the great people I met, seriously most people on the phones are lovely.
Pros
Nice staff outside of management
Cons
Long hours, poor conditions
The company is a business like any other, they got do what they can in order to keep the clients, the pay rate wasnt great and i remember working 56 hours per week, which wasnt great.

However I can not complaim about the management team, they were great, they helped and understood everyone the best way they could and the company tried their best to keep us in good spirits. There can be a career progression depending where you work.
Pros
Good management, free coffee and meals
Cons
It had it's highs and lows. Unfortunately a lot more lows than highs. I worked there for 2 and a hakg years and Webhelp is the worst place I've worked when it comes to wage payments. There was ALWAYS something missing whether it be part of your commission that was taken away (never to be seen again) or whether they'd just screwed up your hours yet again.
One time I was even sent my p45 in the post for no reason other than someone putting the wrong name while processing someone as leaving.

2 and a half years and the pay issues still remain. I've left and I'm still fighting for money owed!
Pros
The people are good
Cons
Payments are never right, new bonus payments are unrealistic, management are disorganised, each week brings a new and inventive way to screw you over
young and vibrant work environment. Work hours are standard, and good chance to earn commission. Not a difficult job, and there isn't much pressure on hitting KPI's.
Since working here I’ve only been paid right 3 times, and when I’ve asked payroll to sort out my wage they’ve never done it. There’s poor work atmosphere and when ever you ask for help from a team leader or ops manager; they’re very defiant to do so. Team leaders don’t lead by example and favourtise their agents. The only reason I worked there are because of my friends and the people I get to work with.
They set unrealistic targets and only 3 or 4 people achieve it out of the whole campaign.
Pros
Nice colleagues, make friends
Cons
Bad pay, ignorant managers, never pay overtime
I loved working there, really good atmosphere and i met some amazing friends. I enjoyed taking the phone calls and helping oout customers. the environment was very friendly
Cons
long hourss
Simply one of the worst jobs I have ever had in my life, managers treat the staff like dogs, rubbish pay, impossible targets, 0 work life balance and never paid on time. All I can say is do not work here, even if you're desperate for the money, I can promise you it's not worth it
Pros
Made friends