Treat staff with respect and take an interest in their wellbeing, just because you're a manager doesn't mean you can be rude and act above staff.
Should be treated a lot better and with more respect, firstly they should listen to our concerns and take them on board, provide more support especially the coaches if we have question instead of shrugging us off or being negative towards us. Increase the personal break times as four minutes is unrealistic and stop taking toilet tax of wages if they’re more than four minutes. Also better shift patterns, just normal 40 hours per week and that’s it, non of this ten and twelve hours, people are tired out, if not ill, making them drained out, but the management don’t care about health and well-being of staff because if they did, they would make things better, but they don’t, your just something that’s been wiped off a shoe and that’s it, the management is vile and very unprofessional. Happy staff means happy turnover, but staff aren’t happy because of how badly they are treated, most staff walked out last year they don’t seem to know why, this has an affect on them financially too I’m not surprised, they’re not good with staff for a start, the only staff that are left are those with little choice because they have mortgages to pay other than that do a runner. The company and management need to get their act together on Freemans.
Better management skills
Do away with 9 hour shifts
Have respect the employees and actually care about them rather then treat them like they dont need to care because you can be replaced.
Not enough time or space to write what they have to do...i knew more than most and even when you offer up ideas they dont want to listen.. clueless bless them
It's very difficult to find adequate childcare for early shifts so personally I think they should reevaluate the current shift system to accommodate for people who have full availability in the afternoon/evening and limited availability in the morning. In my opinion they would see a reduced staff turnover, parents could earn a decent wage and still be able to work the hours required by the company. Other contact centres offer an either or shift pattern..it's just a pity that Webhelp doesn't..what a shame as it's a fantastic company to work for.
Nothing they could do. they offered me help in many ways but nothing would help, they were amazing
Re evaluate the management for the kilmarnock brach from Operations and downwards
Make more incentives
Honesty in job description and person specifications, with continued transparency through training about the actual expectations staff are expected to reach. Veiled agendas are most certainly a massive contributor to the high turn over of staff.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at WEBHELP?13 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at WEBHELP?11 people answered
- What is the Webhelp UK employee discount?10 people answered
- Does Webhelp UK require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Webhelp…10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Webhelp Romania?9 people answered
- What is the interview process like at WEBHELP?9 people answered
- Shift pattern9 people answered
- How does someone get hired at WEBHELP? What are the steps along the way?8 people answered
- How often is payday?7 people answered
- If you were to leave WEBHELP, what would be the reason?6 people answered