Horrendous shift patterns. You’ll be told one or two weekends a month off and that is a complete lie. Shifts are rotational like they tell you in your interview. No flexibility when needed for children or medical reasons. Between 8 to 11 hours Monday to Sunday 8am-9pm on customer service/sales
They tell you at interview you get every second weekend off. But it’s a lie.
Not good...not flexible when needed ...forced to overtime permantly and threatened with dismissal if you dont then ironically never pay you for it correctly so always chasing money owed...shambles
Varient. usually 8 hour shifts.
10-7pm outbound campaign
The shift pattern isn't very good they change your shifts every two months and you can't choos your shifts depending on what depart your on
At least 10 hours a day!!!! Who has a social life working hours like that????
Changes all the time
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at WEBHELP?13 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at WEBHELP?11 people answered
- What is the Webhelp UK employee discount?10 people answered
- Does Webhelp UK require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Webhelp…10 people answered
- What would you suggest WEBHELP management do to prevent others from leaving?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Webhelp Romania?9 people answered
- What is the interview process like at WEBHELP?9 people answered
- How does someone get hired at WEBHELP? What are the steps along the way?8 people answered
- How often is payday?7 people answered
- If you were to leave WEBHELP, what would be the reason?6 people answered